Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

I had autosave on in my ps vita
The autosave starts
My memory card fills at the exact moment
There is no way to back out of a save, and you can only have 1 application open at once
So when I went to settings, it closed terraria
save corrupted
No backup save
Lost the only two worlds I had good stuff in and weren't uploaded to my ps4 yet.

Just defeated, skeleton prime final mechanical boss in my current play through, during a blood moon, too. So i had to deal with the end of that. Next day... "A solar eclipse is happening!" So, mothrons. At least i had pretty good drops from the eclipse. Normal night. Day after that "A solar eclipse is happening!"

Sigh...

Edit: So... Guess what happened after the second solar eclipse in a row? A third.

Last edited:
Farming Rod of discord. see chaos elemental. kills it. drops rod. trys and picks it up, but gets hit by a boulder trap, and shot by a skeleton. (I was at realy low health). Dies. game crashes as I try and get back to it. lost rod

Or you could have my story of me trying to beat DG, after 30 minutes on a hoik with wooden boomerang, dg is at 100 health. blood moon happens. forgot to block off door. cant do it then, cuz I have a boomerang out. zombie comes through door, and knocks me off hoik. I die, with dg at 50 health

This one's a little bit meta... I think?
Once, I tried to remake my Softcore character to Mediumcore, with the same name.
I got everything planned out, down to the Piggy Bank, Safe, and Forge's contents, everything went smoothly.

Then I forgot that characters don't share map files, and I've "marked" a lot of important locations with my SC character. I tried to restore my character.

Then I merged both MC and SC character files by accident. Panicking, I tried to undo the merging.

Then I actually did it... but my SC's data was completely reset.
:merchantsigh:

i hate it!!!
i prepared 10 stacks of BoC spawners only for the vamprire knives (and 10 stacks are many boss spawns , 200 boss spawns)
when i finished i said "ok lets see if i have the key mold"
no fricking key mold!!!!!
stacks of crimtane and tessute
7 throphies and other drops but no fricking KEY MOLD!!!
[doublepost=1491483542,1491483418][/doublepost]
i hate it!!!
i prepared 10 stacks of BoC spawners only for the vamprire knives (and 10 stacks are many boss spawns , 200 boss spawns)
and i want to say that i beat EoW 2 times and gave me the jungle key mold (how possible , corruption boss and jungle drop)
and i beat BoC 200 times no fricking KEY MOLD

i hate it!!!
[doublepost=1491483542,1491483418][/doublepost]
and i want to say that i beat EoW 2 times and gave me the jungle key mold (how possible , corruption boss and jungle drop)
and i beat BoC 200 times no fricking KEY MOLD
Just noting - this is a thread for PC players, and the PC version no longer used Key Molds. Biome keys are dropped directly from mobs and bosses. Only the console/mobile versions still use the key molds.

You might have better farming luck by processing an event like the Pirates/Solar Eclipse/Blood Moon in the Crimson, as each enemy killed will have a chance to drop the key, whereas each BoC only has one chance to drop it. You could easily kill 200 enemies in the course of a single eclipse, for instance.

this is not a ot luck but i wanto to share it.
pirate invasion 2 terraria days after entering harmode , invasion spawns in snow biome, after invasion try to know what is my inventory full of.
of AMAROKS
[doublepost=1491484180,1491484155][/doublepost]
Just noting - this is a thread for PC players, and the PC version no longer used Key Molds. Biome keys are dropped directly from mobs and bosses. Only the console/mobile versions still use the key molds.

You might have better farming luck by processing an event like the Pirates/Solar Eclipse/Blood Moon in the Crimson, as each enemy killed will have a chance to drop the key, whereas each BoC only has one chance to drop it. You could easily kill 200 enemies in the course of a single eclipse, for instance.
no , i use the mobile version

and what!!! i thought every eye of BoC has a chance on 2500 to drop the key mold not that only the brain can drop that key
:eek::confused:

Literally every single thing in this entire game. Trying to get an item. Enemies never spawn. I find a good spot, then things just stop spawning altogether. When they do, I will kill hundreds without getting anything. My friend kills one enemy and gets what I'm looking for. Then, the one time in Terraria history I EVER GET LUCKY EVER, was when I got a slime staff very shortly after the release of 1.2. I got it after I got the pygmy staff, and the pygmy staff was better, SO I SOLD MY FREAKING SLIME STAFF BECAUSE I DID NY KNOW IT WAS LITERALLY THE RAREST ITEM IN THE GAME. This game is fun, but I swear it's going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.:redspin:

I killed over 200 Cursed Skulls in a prehardmode world to get the Nazar.
Nothing.
Decided "hey maybe if i go into hardmode i'll get one"
Go into hardmode (which was the easiest part since i was basically endgame)
FIRST CURSED SKULL I KILL DROPS IT
why

(also i might've already said this but whatever)

It would be the time I started up a new character and world only for me to be locked by corruption on both sides and me always being chased by Eater Of Worlds when I went 20 tiles away from my house.

Just defeated, skeleton prime final mechanical boss in my current play through, during a blood moon, too. So i had to deal with the end of that. Next day... "A solar eclipse is happening!" So, mothrons. At least i had pretty good drops from the eclipse. Normal night. Day after that "A solar eclipse is happening!"

Sigh...

Edit: So... Guess what happened after the second solar eclipse in a row? A third.
lmao I got a blood moon and solar eclipse three times back to back.

dying against the hardest mechanical boss (twins) , only retinazer with red life and i died , i raged so much because i would have chance to beat the 3 mechanical boss in a row , sigh (Wii U)

oh yes i remember another one
i always stand on my old world's arena when the dusk is over to wait for mech boss messages , but nothing , and then , when i go mining hm ores
"The air is getting colder around you"
OH COME ON !!!!

Just yesterday I got a blood moon... on my first night. On a modded world too.

It was fun getting murdered by Phantoms, zombie dogs, undead knights and freaking Patchwerk. Also the fastest time in any one of my games for the Guide to die (Not counting any throwaway worlds)...

I've been doing a multiplayer expert class playthrough, We beat WoF yesterday, still no blood moon. (or is this good luck?)

Well, I was building a floating hoik+teleporter hub a few days ago. I had a solar eclipse, blood moon, Goblins, blood moon, then solar eclipse.

Another time, I was running through the Hallow to get to the jungle. I picked up a megaphone, thought I already had one, and trashed it. I ended up having to build a farm and farm for hours.

Back
Top Bottom