Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Was playing a new world with a friend recently. It was a large world, evil biome was crimson.
Neither of us got a single rotted fork. From three crimson biomes and around 15-20 orbs.

I beat destroyer in expert not long ago, but his treasure bag is lost in snow blocks somewhere, wasted about 30 minutes for searching but no results. Kinda disappointed.

clicking reforge for about 20 mins now because i have around 700 plat, still havent seen mythical for my last prism. Yet on my razorblade typhoon, neebula arcanum and lunar flare i got it wihtin the fist 2 reforges. What the hell.

clicking reforge for about 20 mins now because i have around 700 plat, still havent seen mythical for my last prism. Yet on my razorblade typhoon, neebula arcanum and lunar flare i got it wihtin the fist 2 reforges. What the hell.
This is a little off topic to the thread but how in Red's name do you have 700 platinum coins.

I was making the Ankh Shield on mobile, and I had every piece. All I needed was the Nazar. Me and my brother farmed for hours and hours and we finally got it. We logged off (for some reason) and it didn't save, meaning that the Nazar didn't save. Thus we repeated the process, and it took double the time. And we finally got it again... and the same thing happened afterward.

Trying to find that sweet Tally Counter for the Cellphone, killing over 10k enemies in 3 days, nearly 1k is prehardmode, and not getting that Tally Counter.

The worst part is, I got TC near immediately after defeating Skeletron and looking for a Gold Chest.

"Blood Moon is Rising"
Next Day
"A Solar Eclipse is Happening!"
Next Day
"The air is getting colder around you"
2 Days Later
"Pirates are Approaching"

I don't like to talk about it.

My first playthrough. I had just gotten gold armor, a Starfury, and a Silver bow. Then, I get a goblin invasion spawn. I die about fifty times before defeating it. But, at about 95%, I get the message that a natural Eye of Cthulhu is spawning. The next day, after I die to the Eye of Cthulhu, guess what there is? A SECOND GOBLIN INVASION. I die another fifty times, before finally getting the Arms Dealer to move in, three in-game days later. I also find the Tinkerer almost immediately. My luck turned around then, since I got the Minishark and shrekt the Eye of Cthulhu the next day.

Back
Top Bottom