Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Trying to get the Possessed Hatchet to sell in my shop. Killed Golem like 100 times and... none. I got over 6 Sun Stones, 5 Golem Masks, 2 Styngers, 2 Golem Trophies, 4 Golem Fists, 3 Eyes of the Golem...

Trying to get the Possessed Hatchet to sell in my shop. Killed Golem like 100 times and... none. I got over 6 Sun Stones, 5 Golem Masks, 2 Styngers, 2 Golem Trophies, 4 Golem Fists, 3 Eyes of the Golem...
I think it's funny because the second time I killed him I got it xD here \|/

Want a cookie?
cookie.png

I have extreme luck when mining/killing things.

Except King Slime. I've killed him 10 times so far and I still haven't gotten his mount (Which is a 25% chance IRC.)

Yet, I can get an Amber Mosquito in under 1500 Desert Fossils/Slush Blocks. Makes total sense.

(Yes, I've posted this elsewhere before, but it's more fitting here.)

Created a new world after 1.3 to start with a new character:
  • 20 tiles to the right: Surface Marble biome. Mercifully, it's too high for Medusas and Hoplites to spawn at all
  • After that: Crimson
  • 50 tiles to the left: Surface Granite biome. The Granite enemies don't spawn on the Surface, but as soon as you go below 0 depth...
  • After that: Desert, aka Antlion Nest
  • 50 tiles underground: Mushroom biome (so a big empty space and pit littered with traps)
I go right, I get murdered by Crimson enemies. I go left, I get murdered by Antlions. I go underground, I get murdered by Granite Elementals. I remain put in my house and I get murdered by zombies.
Welcome to Expert mode, Sigma!

Anyway, I consider this bad luck in that I had surface Marble / Granite biomes (apparently very rare and may have been fixed) and that the Desert and Crimson generated so close to the spawn point. Basically, it meant I had no room to gather any resources to craft some armour and weapons.

I was killing Duke Fishron in expert mode and he only had about 1000 health left but Terraria suddenly crashed.

I've used over 9,000 slush blocks and still no amber mosquito :/ Although I am lucky enough to have a puppy!

I didn't nab a Seedler while you could still get them from Jungle Crates.

I didn't really want one anyway. It's too powerful to get that way, and I'll bet those grapes would have tasted sour.

Hmph.

I don't know if this counts as bad luck, but it's a stupid death.
I was fighting the Eye of Cthulhu, got my Slime Mount and jumped on top of it.
It kept going up, trying to catch me. Until it reached the top of the world.
I fell and died. 1060 damage.

If someone was looking on the other thread, I posted some image.

On one play I was searching for stuff in the Underworld. I noticed a Shadow Chest on a map which was submerged in lava. It was also on hellstone blocks. I didn't have any accessories to make it possible to get it, well... except one. I used an Extendo Grip to make mining hellstone easier and somehow I managed to reach the chest with this accessory.

But well, sometimes worldgen likes to fool you.

I finished my massive underground Chlorophyte farm only to realize that the whole thing needed to be moved 8 blocks to the right. :nursesigh:

speedrunning espert mode, i got an eoc spawner, i spawned it, as soon as the eoc message appears, right after that, another one spawns
also after my computer died, my best character and world were deleted

Freaking Radar. I had to make at least 4 large worlds to get it, getting enough Herb Bags to be good on potions for a century and even two pyramids. (of course no sandstorm in a bottle).

How about the robot hat? Does anybody still remember that it exists? Does it even exist anymore?

Best luck: First Paladin killed drops a Godly Paladins Hammer

Worst luck? Let's just say something happened that made every single FNAF game put together seem like 20 nights with an adorable teddy bear that needs a hug. (TNWAATBTNAH). Including Nightmare Cupcake. And Fredbear. And Nightmare Bonnie. And Nightmare Chica. And the devil, PLUSHTRAP. ALL THEM NIGHTMARES!

Worst luck? Let's just say something happened that made every single FNAF game put together seem like 20 nights with an adorable teddy bear that needs a hug. (TNWAATBTNAH). Including Nightmare Cupcake. And Fredbear. And Nightmare Bonnie. And Nightmare Chica. And the devil, PLUSHTRAP. ALL THEM NIGHTMARES!
Game crash? Power outage? Computer shut down due to overheating? Anything else that made you lose the Paladin's Hammer just as instantly as you got it?

I still don't have a weather radio,
even though I got so many sextants
and sooooooo many pocket guides
AND SOOOOOO MANY POTIONS AND BAIT
but still not a single one...
and I have already beat Moon Lord. :(

hmm i dont remember my worst luck ever.. but yesterday i had some awesome luck when it came to traps.. i mean, hows the chance of getting hit by a dart trap which gets activated the same time as a boulder trap and blocks every chance of dodging the boulder? i mean you can dodge the dart, but the boulder would get you, you can get hit and the boulder would get you.. no matter what you do.. the boulder will get you
i had no maneuvering accessories at that time

Back
Top Bottom