Post you luckiest time in a non-Terraria game.

Robot Scout

Terrarian
Title says all the rules. You can put your most unluckiest time here also, but you don't have to. You can do any system, even mobile for your luckiest time.

I'll go first with asphalt 8: Airborn. I was in first place, almost about to win, when a guys comes around a corner, nitro on, passing me. I hit my nitro then, going off a jump and landing on top of his car, winning the race.

In Carmageddon games, I have a knack for moving out of the way just as a rival car's about to ram into mine, without knowing said car's close to me. It usually ends up with the rival's car getting heavily damaged or wrecked.

In Loadout, shooting a mine placed by an enemy, causing a chain reaction that took out three of the enemy team in seconds - though this is really less about luck and more about other players being dumb at placing mines - if the enemy can see it, you're doing it wrong.

In Captain Tsubasa games, specially the second, rival team's shots hitting the goal post is something that will happen at least thrice per match.

That time in Destiny in the crucible when the entire opposing team was attacking me and I killed them all.

I managed to have a replay of one of my luckiest times ever.
Note that I recorded from a replay, not as I was playing, the game usually runs over twice as fast as the video shows, hence the 60 at the bottom right of the game screen, while the recording fps is shown at the far bottom right.

Getting a Cobra in Borderlands 2 after giveing up the farm for it literally 1 hour earlier (I was farming Pyro pete for serpah crystals)

Back
Top Bottom