• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Post Your 1.3 base here!

Akradon

Terrarian
what are the walls and stone made of? also what is the roof made of?
Tried to work this out myself, I believe:

The wood is spookywood painted Brown.
The roof is iridescent brick (or something similar)
The stone is mudblock stone possibly painted grey?

vbfionix

Terrarian
Hello everyone! I've been reading some of this thread and ever since i finished the boss-killing plot, i've started building a new great base on a brand new world just to improve my building skills. Think I'm gonna post some updates later, but here is what I have to show now (your suggestions and critics is very welcome):

Deeked

Dungeon Spirit
I recently tore down my old base and rebuilt it bigger and better. This was the result. Tell me what you think!

Sopresh

Terrarian
You know you can take a picture of the whole thing, right? Just go to Camera, "Open Map" and set the space you want to take a picture of. Then click in "Take Snapshot"!
Just a little tip ;)
yeah i know but water/lava looks broken in camera mode

Top Bottom