• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC Post Your 1.3 base here!

SlyFox274

Terrarian
Current build I'm working on, though it is for a modded playthrough, so as teamruby64 said, not sure if it counts.
102wnso.png

vbfionix

Terrarian
Hello everyone! I've been reading some of this thread and ever since i finished the boss-killing plot, i've started building a new great base on a brand new world just to improve my building skills. Think I'm gonna post some updates later, but here is what I have to show now (your suggestions and critics is very welcome):

INJkFbE.jpg

Deeked

Dungeon Spirit
I recently tore down my old base and rebuilt it bigger and better. This was the result. Tell me what you think!
Lh8Egev.png

Sopresh

Terrarian
You know you can take a picture of the whole thing, right? Just go to Camera, "Open Map" and set the space you want to take a picture of. Then click in "Take Snapshot"!
Just a little tip ;)
yeah i know but water/lava looks broken in camera mode

Top Bottom