Post Your 1.3 base here!

Ight, here's my one. It's not awesome and cool like most of the bases posted here, but i like it :)
TSfsC9x.jpg

P.S.: Ignore that water candle :p

Last edited:
Here is mine, but it's still WIP and bad :(
2016-12-03_204111628.PNG

There is more look down:
2016-12-03_212552546.PNG

This is my first post, first hardmode world (most like harmmode world) and my first base i'm working on. (Down is my pre-hardmode base lol)

My 2013 home, still standing strong and modified and increased in size a thousand times:
Capture%202017-01-27%2016_15_51.png

Houses every item in the game.

And my expert mode home which I share with a friend:
Capture%202017-01-27%2016_05_36.png

The market stalls are an idea from someone else on this forum. I had to recreate them, since they look so cheerful. A lot more cheerful than the gloomy building next to it. :p
The roof was sloped at one point, but I hated it. Not really fond of the current roof either, but at least both the witch doctor and shroomfellow are living inside their biomes now. And while I'm seeing my building while posting this I now see how to improve it.

For some reason practicality always wins it over creativity when I'm building my npc's a home. A pity. /autismforthewin

Last edited:
This is my new base- a crystal palace!
It draws some inspiration from Royal Road, the final proper world of Kirby: Triple Deluxe.

UODhbuX.jpg

The reason why it has a whopping 35 NPC houses is because I'm running Thorium, GRealm, and the Spirit Mod all at once, which brings the total, minus Santa and the Truffle, to 35.

Last edited:
The reason why it has a whopping 35 NPC houses is because I'm running Thorium, GRealm, and the Spirit Mod all at once, which brings the total, minus Santa and the Truffle, to 35.
A pity they're not in it right now, would have loved to see that. :)

Back
Top Bottom