Post Your 1.3 base here!

Current build I'm working on, though it is for a modded playthrough, so as teamruby64 said, not sure if it counts.
102wnso.png

Hello everyone! I've been reading some of this thread and ever since i finished the boss-killing plot, i've started building a new great base on a brand new world just to improve my building skills. Think I'm gonna post some updates later, but here is what I have to show now (your suggestions and critics is very welcome):

INJkFbE.jpg

I recently tore down my old base and rebuilt it bigger and better. This was the result. Tell me what you think!
Lh8Egev.png

You know you can take a picture of the whole thing, right? Just go to Camera, "Open Map" and set the space you want to take a picture of. Then click in "Take Snapshot"!
Just a little tip ;)
yeah i know but water/lava looks broken in camera mode

bit late to the party, gonna put mine here nonetheless. everything took around 300 hours.

Attachments

• Capture 2019-07-20 01_05_59.png
    Capture 2019-07-20 01_05_59.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 237
  • Capture 2019-07-20 01_09_45.png
    Capture 2019-07-20 01_09_45.png
    931.8 KB · Views: 292
AX15yJd.png

I stole my Spooky Wood from my 1.2 world but that's on my Expert playthrough. I wanted to complete all my NPC housing before I kill WoF. It isn't quite done on decoration but I do have everything set up. Just the furniture and ambiance isn't complete.
Can i use you world pls

Back
Top Bottom