Post Your 1.3 base here!

AX15yJd.png

I stole my Spooky Wood from my 1.2 world but that's on my Expert playthrough. I wanted to complete all my NPC housing before I kill WoF. It isn't quite done on decoration but I do have everything set up. Just the furniture and ambiance isn't complete.

Looking good bro!

xuzlNUA.png

My base started underground and then I just kept digging out space for other things I needed. I definitely am starting to think about planning a base with granite, marble, tungsten brick, and other stuff probably. I might just abandon this base when I get that one created.

Can anyone tell me a good way to create rooms for NPCs so that they'll roam while still having stacked rooms? The nurse and hairdresser can't figure out how to use the stairs.

This is my 1.2 base and it hasn't got updated since then. I never showed it to anyone and thought since I'm building a new one for 1.3, this is probably the last chance to show it off. It's also the last one I built without using tedit.

I also added my temporary 1.3 house. I'm still gathering materials for building a proper base.

Capture%20edit.jpg~original

Attachments

• CaptureEd.jpg
    CaptureEd.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 1,104
Last edited:
My multiplayer base (I'm playing 1.3 with a friend) used to look like this.
NVWIDNd.png

Then 2-3 days ago I got bored and started to make a new base, This base was at first planned to be only for the Cyborg and maybe Steampunker and Mechanic.
But it now instead houses most of the NPCs.

s8ENd1H.png

Started a new character 2 days a go, this is the current (pre-hardmode) base.

Attachments

• Capture 2015-07-10 14_57_04.png
    Capture 2015-07-10 14_57_04.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,525
This is my 1.2 base and it hasn't got updated since then. I never showed it to anyone and thought since I'm building a new one for 1.3, this is probably the last chance to show it off. It's also the last one I built without using tedit.

I also added my temporary 1.3 house. I'm still gathering materials for building a proper base

I like this a lot! I really like how the library has full walls of books. Nice work! Please post your 1.3 base when finished.

Back
Top Bottom