Post Your 1.3 base here!

This is my treehouse finished on only night 4 of my second terraria 1.3 playthrough... :joy: ....i play too much.

Attachments

• Treehouse.png
    Treehouse.png
    411.3 KB · Views: 731
Sooo... Here is mine. It is really unfinished, so don't mind empty places to the left of pirate's pub and the hellevator area. Bathroom and Party girl's house look like crap, I know.
Camera mode is buggy and doesn't capture paint on blocks. That dojo is supposed to have deep red wood and blue shingles.
Oh yeah, I thought of making a building guide, do you think I'm good at this?
PBiigaN.jpg

This is the Necromancer's Tower, my outpost in the crimson. It's actually based on a tower from my favourite RPG, whoever guesses it will get free hugs. :happy:
oJviMtY.png

Last edited:
Compared to all the other's posting their base here, mine looks like :red: xD
Early hardmode, my 1st 1.3 playthrough :
v60voz.png
I really like that man made floating island, the way you used it is really good. The rest isn't bad either, just too plain as is. Try to vary out your build a little bit more.

I really like that man made floating island, the way you used it is really good. The rest isn't bad either, just too plain as is. Try to vary out your build a little bit more.
Thanks :) I always like to add a little "nature" to my builds. (I'm planning on making a floating village, will post it later in my creation thread :p ) As for the building itself being plain is just becouse on a playthrough I build it for function, not for good looks... I guess I should start making them look good as well xD

AX15yJd.png

I stole my Spooky Wood from my 1.2 world but that's on my Expert playthrough. I wanted to complete all my NPC housing before I kill WoF. It isn't quite done on decoration but I do have everything set up. Just the furniture and ambiance isn't complete.

are you painting the whole house grey orr? and what block is that?? the grey blocks underneath

Thanks :) I always like to add a little "nature" to my builds. (I'm planning on making a floating village, will post it later in my creation thread :p ) As for the building itself being plain is just becouse on a playthrough I build it for function, not for good looks... I guess I should start making them look good as well xD
You don't absolutely need to make them look good if it's just a base for quick access use, but having something pleasant to look at can put you in a positive mindset and keep you goal focused. Plus look at something you made and it having it look really good can make you proud of yourself.

upload_2015-9-22_17-0-45.jpeg

upload_2015-9-22_17-1-3.jpeg

upload_2015-9-22_17-1-21.jpeg

not the actual world i'm working on, but here you go. Some of these builds are incomplete, i planned to finish them but the world they're in has started to bug out rather heavily (as a matter of fact, i'm deleting the world as i write), still i can say i'm rather satisfied with these

D3gMjtp.jpg

Just came back to playing Terraria again after not touching it for 2 years. I stopped playing when hardmode first came out, had a couple of characters in early hardmode so I used my old world to get certain hardmode items to spruce up the base. The amount of new content added is inspiring! Still a lot left to build in my main base, including a truffles room/surface mushroom biome, an animal experimentation room (AKA the statue farm, cackle!), and an armour gallery . After all that is done, I'll have to build the ocean fishing post, jungle fishing post and a pirate map/biome key farm. THEN I can finally kill WoF and play the other half the game I only touched the surface of.

Woo, first post! (edit)

Last edited:
*snip*
This is from a world I started a couple of days ago with a new character. It's nowhere near done yet, but I'm pretty proud of it so far.
This looks so much awesome! I love the use of glass, platforms and walls. :passionate:
That green brick must be gray brick painted deep green, am I right?

Back
Top Bottom