Not open for further replies.

byAbeeL

Queen Slime
This

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 606
When I first saw the EoC. I wasn't aware huge bosses existed, nor did I know they'd come bugging you at night.
Surprise was high, seeing this tile-ignoring huge eyeball fly into my face.

1. underground explosion traps ( everytime...)
2. going into the underground crimson for the first time without torches, face monster appeared and screamed. had a wooden sword.
didnt end well .... :(

Last edited:
My first Demon Altar. I tried to break it with a hammer but... IT KILLED ME? Then i came back down with dynamite to blow it up and it stayed there. So i looked up "strange purple fanged thing" I didn't get an answer...

My first Demon Altar. I tried to break it with a hammer but... IT KILLED ME? Then i came back down with dynamite to blow it up and it stayed there. So i looked up "strange purple fanged thing" I didn't get an answer...
Ha. Same thing happened to me when I first got the game.

My biggest wtf moment? How easy the destroyer is, next to how hard the twins are (with adamantite armour and failing at being a mage). Also blowing myself and my precious house to bits with the holy hand grenade... Damn buggy touch screen

Ignoring the old man entirely and walking into the dungeon. It was dark, so I heard the roar and died immediately after, only catching a glimpse of this horrifying skull thing racing of the screen

Once, I was smashing orbs. When the Eater of Worlds was summoned, I teleported back to spawn. I then went back into the Corruption, and guess who fell from the sky? Yup, the Eater of Worlds did. No idea how he even go up to the floating island.

When the pre-bugfix 1.2 update came to consoles, and I went onto my main world...
If you know anything of that update, you know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom