Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

My brother and i were playing. He got the Musket. He loves guns. It was Awful. Then he reforged. 4 times. All in the red. It was Shoddy. I said in exact words, "cant possibly get WORSE, right?

Broken. And then we were out of moneys.

I try to get Warding/Menacing/Lucky on my accessories, but I don't even bother with trying to max out my weapons.

So... I ain't got nuthin' for this thread.

Those moments where you are in such a bad luck you start clicking fast, but then that prefix you want come in but it is already too late, because you already clicked to reforge again and it is not the prefix you want anymore. Those are the saddest and angriest moments in this game.

I think I can't complain. Worst I had was a Terrablade where I wasted around 40 platinum but every other Terrablade I own got to Legendary quite fast. One of them got to Legendary in 3 tries.
The Pumpkin- and Frostmoon weapons are also insanely expensive to reforge, but I have never had any insane reforge number on them.
Best one I had is when I crafted an Unreal Megashark.
Can't honestly tell how much money I've wasted on reforges. My compulsive idiotic behaviour makes me want to reforge every item that I want to keep to its maximum modifier. I bet my goblin can retire and live on his own tropical island by now. o_O
I wish I had kept track. Recently reached a 1000 platinum and wonder how much it'd have been without having done any reforges.

"All my troubles, all my pain. Stems from this thing you call a brain."

Screw you Warding and Menacing. Every single time. Trying to get Warding? I get Menacing 90% of the time. Trying to get Menacing? 90% of the time I get Warding. Worst yet, that one time trying to get Legendary on my Night's Edge and eventually the Terrablade. After what felt like an eternity, I settled with a Nimble Terrablade.

"All my troubles, all my pain. Stems from this thing you call a brain."

Screw you Warding and Menacing. Every single time. Trying to get Warding? I get Menacing 90% of the time. Trying to get Menacing? 90% of the time I get Warding. Worst yet, that one time trying to get Legendary on my Night's Edge and eventually the Terrablade. After what felt like an eternity, I settled with a Nimble Terrablade.
k

*Looks at @MetoolDaddy's signature*
Nope.
*Looks at title*
Nope.

The Ice Cube, you are making constant off-topic posts that lack any relevant content. Don't post in a thread unless you have something to say that is both:

A) Meaningful to the subject matter at hand, otherwise known as "on-topic"
B) Provides some substance or relevance to the discussion . . . saying "k" to someone's post is an excellent example of not doing this.

The Ice Cube, you are making constant off-topic posts that lack any relevant content. Don't post in a thread unless you have something to say that is both:

A) Meaningful to the subject matter at hand, otherwise known as "on-topic"
B) Provides some substance or relevance to the discussion . . . saying "k" to someone's post is an excellent example of not doing this.
I did post something on-topic.

By most definitions of the word on-topic? You didn't.

1. If someone posts something, it isn't necessary to respond with "k". It is assumed that you read it if you are posting in this thread. If all you have to say is "k", then you don't need to make that post.

2. You made a pointless and negative comment about someone else's signature, which is most definitely not on topic. If you don't care for something, just don't say anything. Responding with a flat "Nope" is both condescending and also completely lacking in content. It doesn't even give a good reason why you disapprove of whatever they posted, which is why it is not an acceptable post. Saying just "No" or "Nope" to a post is not a good enough response.

3. Again, in reference to the title of the thread . . . if your only response to the entire thread is "Nope" then you don't need to be posting in it. You are basically posting to let the thread know you are refusing to participate in the thread . . . except you proceeded to spam four posts in the past seven posts, so you are simultaneously not contributing to the thread and filling it up with meaningless content.

4. The dirt block/platinum comment is also not necessary . . . we all know you didn't spend a ton of platinum to get a block of dirt. If that was the only post you made, it probably wouldn't have been an issue, but combined with all the other lack of content posts you made, it only contributes to the problem.

Those are some good guidelines for staying on topic and having posts with content in the future.

I wasted 12 platinum for a dirt block.
Pretty good deal.
By most definitions of the word on-topic? You didn't.

1. If someone posts something, it isn't necessary to respond with "k". It is assumed that you read it if you are posting in this thread. If all you have to say is "k", then you don't need to make that post.

2. You made a pointless and negative comment about someone else's signature, which is most definitely not on topic. If you don't care for something, just don't say anything. Responding with a flat "Nope" is both condescending and also completely lacking in content. It doesn't even give a good reason why you disapprove of whatever they posted, which is why it is not an acceptable post. Saying just "No" or "Nope" to a post is not a good enough response.

3. Again, in reference to the title of the thread . . . if your only response to the entire thread is "Nope" then you don't need to be posting in it. You are basically posting to let the thread know you are refusing to participate in the thread . . . except you proceeded to spam four posts in the past seven posts, so you are simultaneously not contributing to the thread and filling it up with meaningless content.

Those are some good guidelines for staying on topic and having posts with content in the future.
Is this off-topic too?
[DOUBLEPOST=1418062961][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, don't complain if you don't know what a joke is, ok?

Oh, and I don't see anyone here that is having a problem with what I'm saying. Well except you. I can stop if someone doesn't like this.

Back
Top Bottom