Warding Star Veil
Warding Angel Wings
Warding Destroyer Emblem
Warding Bundle of Balloons
Brisk Frostspark Boots
Arcane Frostspark Boots
Wild Frostspark Boots
Spiked Frostspark Boots
Menacing Frostspark Boots (accidentally skipped this one)
Hasty Frostspark Boots...

well, for luck, when i was utterly a noob, i got legendary on my first reforge, on my first terra blade.
then, we have the star veil.
hasty star veil
quick star veil
precise star veil
(note that its over 20 gold each, and i needed other stuff and it was pre-mechs
then, i defeated the golem.
warding. star veil.

... Terra Blade
Legendary Terra Blade
Then he accidentally press the reforge button....
Broken Terra Blade
Wait... Did I spent money to change a legendary TB to a broken one? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I have a bit of an interesting one

I was trying to get ruthless vampire knives, so what does the tinkerer do? keep giving it godly. he wasted so much more money than I would have needed to spend if he kept reforging it to broken. I believe I got godly at least 20 times before getting ruthless. I had to go to my main world to get my giant stash of 999 platinum.

I have a bit of an interesting one

I was trying to get ruthless vampire knives, so what does the tinkerer do? keep giving it godly. he wasted so much more money than I would have needed to spend if he kept reforging it to broken. I believe I got godly at least 20 times before getting ruthless. I had to go to my main world to get my giant stash of 999 platinum.
I had the same thing happen when I tried to get a ruthless Sniper...(I already had an unreal sniper one of mine actually dropped w/ the prefix)
Unreal
Unreal
(can't afford to reforge this one so takes my other unprefixed one)
Unreal...
I go broke and give up...
to this day I still have 3 Unreal Snipers...

I never quite paid attention to exactly how much platinum I lost while trying to reforge my Terra Blade.

All I know for sure is that I had 50 legit platinum. And then I didn't.

So, I had to borrow from my previous main character. It pained me to do so, since the money that character raised was not legit - it was money taken from multiplayer servers pre-1.2 using the chest-protect exploit.

And still I lost 25-50 platinum from the extra 100 I borrowed.

I even crafted a second Terra Blade in order to try and lower the reforge costs. (Godly, you troll!)

And yet I have quite a few experiences of reforge luck when it comes to Night's Edge, be it crafted or first-reforged Legendary. (Coincidence? Perhaps...)

On my third solar eclipse in my current world, the only eclipse loot I was missing was te death sickle. One dropped with some sub-par modifier, and I thought "eh, I can reforge it later" then a second one dropped with legendary. Thank you fate, for saving my money from the greedy tinker.

Back
Top Bottom