Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

So I just obtained the Terrara Blade, right? And when I go to the goblin, it's like 5 gold or whatever, so I say "Oh, I have 1 platinum, no biggy!* and then, I reforge... 18 times? I lost 2 more platinum off of Vamp Knives, then lost 5 off the Rainbow Gun. But it worked out, I got Godly VK, Legendary Terrablade and Masterful Rainbow gun at the end.

Though I did get legendary first try with both True Weapons, so that was nice :p

It's my fault that I am unable to think fast enough when I get a Legendary/Unreal/Warding/Menacing item, and accidentally clicking the reforge button again before my brain registers what I just got. And sometimes I wait a good second or so between reforges to be extra sure.

I spent 80 legit plat to get my godly scourge of the corruppter must of skipped over demonic 20 times but now I can endlessly farm events

I actually crafted an Unreal Megashark. It was really cool. Hm... bad times... well I skipped the Legendary prefix on my terra blade once.

I wanted menacing for my Harpy wings.

rash
quick
rapid
warding
quick
angry
hard
MENACING
AND THEN I CLICKED AGAIN FOR SOME REASON

agile

My luck with reforging has been touch and go. Water Bolt hit Mythical on the first try. Megashark hit Unreal on the second try. Pulse Bow hit Unreal on the 4th try. But I still can't get Legendary on either Terra Blade or Death Sickle. I can't get Unreal on the Steak Launcher either. But hey, I had a Razorpine drop as Mythical, so I'll take it.

Mobile Reforge, spent ~4k plat to get a Savage Death Sickle. Happened to be the last one I landed on. Only good reforge I got.

Me reforging pre-1.3 endgame ranger weapons:
"Come on, come on, come on, unreal"
BROKEN CANDY CORN RIFLE
Oh well, some time before I got a mythical rainbow gun straight out of the chest, so that kinda balanced it

Well, I was reforging a Golem Eye to Lucky, and missed the mark twice in a row. In other words, I got:

Hasty
Shoddy
Lucky
Lucky

...and clicked past both Luckies.

It wasn't the usual reforging miss that happens when you're clicking too fast, either; instead, my mind was wandering, and I wasn't paying attention. I saw "Lucky" very clearly, but it just didn't register in my brain. I think it's because I rarely use the Lucky prefix.

What a pain.

seriously.PNG

He knows it, he knows that I want a Godly one, and that's why he keeps giving me Demonic so I can spend more money reforging a higher valued weapon.

Back
Top Bottom