Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

View attachment 75846
He knows it, he knows that I want a Godly one, and that's why he keeps giving me Demonic so I can spend more money reforging a higher valued weapon.
It's much worse for me. He keeps giving me Godly over and over again for every single weapon, when I want Legendary or Unreal, until I give up. And Godly ups the reforge cost to the skies every time it appears ><

It's much worse for me. He keeps giving me Godly over and over again for every single weapon, when I want Legendary or Unreal, until I give up. And Godly ups the reforge cost to the skies every time it appears ><

The chain gun can't get the unreal reforge.

I spent about 5-10 platinum trying to get a single accessory reforged to warding for the Moon Lord fight, though I can't remember for the life of me what it was. Does it even matter?

• Trying to get the Last Prism Mythical, and then, found it has no Knockback after a few minutes.
  • Forget to put on the Discount Card before reforging.
  • Click too fast and miss the Legendary 4 times.
  • What to get Ruthless for a summoning weapon, but got at least three Mythical in the process.

The chain gun can't get the unreal reforge.
Now looking at this, I think I also tried to get my Minishark to Unreal at one point... which as we all know is rather stupid. I eventually settled on quick because for Pre-Hardmode the Minishark's reforge cost is a rip off for how weak the gun actually is, and I didn't feel like getting a better one.

There was also this one time I tried to get my Molten Pickaxe have the Light modifier so that I could increase its speed, and wasted about 1 platinum doing so. Which isn't really that much, but considering the Molten Pickaxe reforges in silver most of the time... might as well been. It passed over Legendary about four times, too.

Spent 35 Platinum trying to reforge a Jack 'O Lantern Launcher to unreal, and I got an annoying one in the end.

I literally wasted 100 Platinum trying to get a Mythical Last Prism XD

Later that day, a previous version of my character was uploaded ;)

I literally wasted 100 Platinum trying to get a Mythical Last Prism XD

Later that day, a previous version of my character was uploaded ;)
You tried to reforge it to mythical!?o_O next time, before reforging always refer to the Modifier page on the Wiki. also it's best Prefix is mystic to save mana and help prevent the mana sickness. it cannot support Mythical because it has No Knockback.

I wasted 5 hard earned platinum on lightning boots. After giving up, I decided to upgrade it to frostspark boots and reforged it again.

*Tink* Fleeting.
*Tink* Armored.
*Tink* Warding.

To date ive pumped about 120 plat into my meowmere Trying for legendary...

At the moment it is resting comfortably with the "shoddy" prefix.... in a chest... buried deep under my home base. Becuase I have given up on it.

I have also never even seen the unreal prefix. Wasted at least 50 plat trying to put unreal on my vortex beater before I also just gave up on that.

The goblin hates me.

"BLART!"(I dont expect anyone to get that reference.)

When I tried to reforge menacing, He gave me warding 3 times, it happened about 4 or five time now.
Should I be really complain about it?

Back
Top Bottom