Humorous Post your memes!

Tan blobs are compasses darker gray blobs are depth meters lighter gray blobs are rally oramge blobs are popcorn. And copper sword.

Attachments

• Messenger Kids_creation_1605388457682.png
    Messenger Kids_creation_1605388457682.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 214
There
Hi @Coney the Conehead Zombie I edited your post to put your image in a spoiler because it contains a curse word.

Profanity is allowed, generally speaking, because we have a filter for those that don’t wish to see it. But the filter can’t “see” the words in an image in order to censor them. So while it’s okay to type out curse words, if they are in an image (or video) they need to be manually censored - either by putting it in a spoiler with a warning, or by editing the image itself.

Please keep this in mind going forward.

Hi @Coney the Conehead Zombie I edited your post to put your image in a spoiler because it contains a curse word.

Profanity is allowed, generally speaking, because we have a filter for those that don’t wish to see it. But the filter can’t “see” the words in an image in order to censor them. So while it’s okay to type out curse words, if they are in an image (or video) they need to be manually censored - either by putting it in a spoiler with a warning, or by editing the image itself.

Please keep this in mind going forward.

Oh...well I'll try not to make that mistake again, but thanks for telling me that

Back
Top Bottom