Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

How many hours do you have in Terraria?

• Total voters
At 712 hours (at the time of this post), Terraria is my second-most-played game on Steam.
Exceeded only by my 5494 hours of Team Fortress 2.

No, your steam hours. Not how long you've had the game. You have not played this game for two years of your life.
Haha. You're smart. Yeah. I was sarcastic to try to be funny. Good job figuring that out! 17,520 hours is exactly 2 years. I don't even have Steam. Haha.

658 + 10(tconfig) + 5(console) + 5 (mobile) + 200(brothers account (he didn't play it, just had it so I could before i had my own steam)) = 878 hours!

1130 hrs on steam (during about 2 years time) + like 800 hrs on infiness client ;^) and like another 400 on non-steam version soo a :red: ton :D

822 hours. Fun fact: if you divide your hours of playtime by 146, you get how many years old you are in the game, so in my case, 5,6 years.

I also dug a tiny bit, and the most hours someone claimed to have played is The Ancient Cultist with 17520 hours, except I highly doubt that since that's precisely two years of playing. The person with the most probably legitimate hours is Techdude594 with 4400 hours, but the only person that has included a screenshot to prove it is The Warlocke with 4000 hours.

Last edited:
Heres mine (image). Looking forward to one full year of solid play.

Attachments

• sdfdsfsdfsd.jpg
    sdfdsfsdfsd.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,845
So as of now I have 4231 hours basically I play this game more than anything... And there is still so much to do. Perhaps one day I will finally be able to complete my collection...
I
TerrariaTime_2017-1-4_0-40-38.png

Back
Top Bottom