Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

How many hours do you have in Terraria?

• Total voters
1057 hours to date. I've been playing it for a total of 3 or 4 years now, it's a favorite among friends as we constantly do new playthroughs with various conditions, challenges, or starting items. (My favorite 'condition' is starting out with ONE pre-moonlord item!) I only have a few more angler quests to get for my achievements to be completed :sigh:

1868 Hours, have been playing since release day :p However, this is only steam.

The maxium hours on all consoles, on the wiki, ect would probably add up to 2500+

Like how this thread got resurrected after a month of being inactive.
Thats the best part about this forum :p
Necroing threads is allowed
Back on topic: Almost there
upload_2016-5-23_22-19-14.png

I know I just posted in this thread, but I thought I should do something to commemorate this...

Bni4omf.png

...because I didn't want to wait for 5000.

1 pyramid, 1 bigger pyramid, a few space ships, a big hunk of fortress, a flying city, a round trip subway network, a sky town, a failed attempt to create a mega ocean using two water ships and a flood station, a drain plug into the underworld, a refilling of an ocean, a few small towns, a short palladium tower, a tall mud brick tower, an underwater observation station, a giant underground test chamber, a some more, 782 hours.....I NEED TO TRY HARDER!!!

1000+ hours.png

Wow. This is spread out over 3 years of owning this game but...I could have like...DONE STUFF with that time.
Meh, it was still worth it.

Steam says I've played about 620 hours but a ton of that is just me leaving Terraria open through the night.

Back
Top Bottom