Potential new RP thread voting/ideas

Which?

• Space (based on star trek very loosely)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Superhero RP

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
The idea for the RP is that basically everyone has a spaceship and can explore different parts of space which will be added on. People can also band up and make a crew in a spaceship. People can also use a race that 1 already exists in real life, 2 they make, or 3 somebody else made.

already exists in real life
Isn't this just humans?
Because assuming you mean species, anything else that could fly a space ship would have to be made up.

People can also band up and make a crew in a spaceship.
And could someone, say, make an entire ship and crew themselves?
Mainly because your wording implies a single character managing the ship.

The superhero one is basically this: Everybody can make a superpowered/non-superpowered character of any alignment or somebody who helps a hero/villain, or a completely separate character like a reporter. There could be a giant city or a few cities too. There could be teams of heroes and villains or neutral peoples.

Well, for one, a sci-fi RP already exists right now, and I have no interest in anything superhero related, so I'm not really interested in either option.

If you're referencing hunt for the singularity the space RP I'm thinking of will be pretty different, and probably less restrictive of things. I definitely understand not getting the point of joining a sci-fi RP if there is one already.

I'm just gonna say I'm personally more interested in your space RP idea as opposed to singularity.
Singularity's good enough to watch, but I'm not that interested in participating in the faction war thing it seems to be going for.

Back
Top Bottom