Potential paid mod development - Terraria/Discord integration.

cairosmith

Terrarian
Hi all. I am in the market for something rather specific, and I'm hoping to get in touch with a Terraria modder (or a few) who may have what it takes to pull this off.

Essentially, I am looking for a mod (perhaps a TShock plugin) that will grant special permissions and/or items to users based on their role in a public Discord server.

For example, say Bob5 joins the private Terraria server, and Bob5 is a moderator on XYZ public Discord. The idea is that Bob5 can link his Discord account somehow and receive unique items (maybe a special helmet) based on his moderator role on XYZ Discord.

If linking to Discord is too tricky, another option could be to export the user data from the server as a CSV, and then use that as the basis for the mod -- however, the trick then becomes verifying the users (confirming they own the Discord account) in a secure way.

Maybe there's another way to do this that's better than what I'm describing. Definitely open to discussion. In addition, there is a budget for this project if it requires any special development to complete.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom