Resolved Potential Text Editing Glitch

Chimerabot

Skeletron Prime
I think I may have a slight glitch with text editing in this new version of the forums (see attachment below):

Greyed out.png

Basically, all of the buttons seem to be grayed out, which means I can't change text color or style. I can't add emoticons either.
My account was created before the forum update, so maybe this has something to do with it, but I'm not sure.
I'm using the Terraria Forums on a Windows 10 PC, with the Jungle Theme activated. Not sure if that has anything to do with it either, though.

Hopefully, there's a fix to this. It worked before, and only being able to type normal text feels a little strange.

They're definitley working for me. Have you tried a different browser and/or hard refreshing the page (ctrl+f5)?

Pressing the settings icon in the end disables and re-enables the text editing option for me. Did while typing this and it works for me.

Only tried on mobile so I don't know for pc.

I think I may have a slight glitch with text editing in this new version of the forums (see attachment below):

View attachment 278420

Basically, all of the buttons seem to be grayed out, which means I can't change text color or style. I can't add emoticons either.
My account was created before the forum update, so maybe this has something to do with it, but I'm not sure.
I'm using the Terraria Forums on a Windows 10 PC, with the Jungle Theme activated. Not sure if that has anything to do with it either, though.

Hopefully, there's a fix to this. It worked before, and only being able to type normal text feels a little strange.
Hi @Chimerabot, press the gear at the end. It looks like you've toggled the BB code.
Untitled-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom