tModLoader Potion Charms

Hi,

I think this mod it is not working along with Kalciphoz RPG, it seems Potion Chamrs cant find the inventory layer and try to give the bonus from the charms.

Nice mod btw

Version 2.1 is out with 48 toggles for you to customize!

Most recipes are more expensive so you have to actually grind to get enchantments!

How long do the enchantments on the charms last and is there anyway I can modify them to last longer if there's a time limit?

Hello Gortart .
I have some suggestions to improve the mode from my perspective .
You did a great great job and it is verry usefull but i would like to keep the use of potions in the evolution of the charm and have a config where to chose if the buffs are limited in number and duration .
Also to have a specific buff icon that shows all the effects (Like Banner)with a cooldawn that ca be lowered by using another tipe of rune in combination with boss drops s(Tier I Slime K, tier 2 EOC ...etc)

In other words a charm that has a buff icon where it shows the effects , to be upgraded(every time it upgrades to have a bigger colldawn) using the corresponding potions along with a rune and a boss item(boss trophy is a good option if possible) , a cooldawn that can be lowered using runes in combination with materials and limited toggle for effects .

Something like :

#In description
Enchanted Charm 0 : Allows 2 active Buffs.
Duration : 3 Minutes
Cooldawn : 1 minute for all the active buffs to be used again after the time expires.

# Hermes Rune Tier I (Having to craft 4 of them to get ride of the cooldawn )
Reduces the cooldawn of avaible buff by 15 seconds
-Crafted Using a combination of potions and boss drop items.

#Upgrade Rune Tier I
Raises the thevel of the Enchanted Charm by one tier
Adds 2 more minutes duration
Adds 1 more active buff and a cooldawn of 2 minutes
-Crafted Using a combination of potions and boss drop items.

Tier II

Charm Tier II : Allows 3 active Buffs.
Duration : 5 minutes
Cooldawn : 2 minute for all the active buffs to be used again after the time expires.

# Hermes Rune Tier II (Having to craft 8 of them to get ride of the cooldawn )
Reduces the cooldawn of avaible buff by 15 seconds
-Crafted Using a combination of potions and boss drop items.(Other than the first ones)

#Upgrade Rune Tier II
Raises the thevel of the Enchanted Charm by one tier
Adds 2 more minutes duration
Adds 1 more active buff and a cooldawn of 3 minutes

............Tier 10 max

The mode is fine how it is, but for my taste something is missing after i create the enchantment and voila all buffs permanent and all the potion useless , no more colecting herbs and crafting, no more struggle when you run out of potion when a boss fight .

Thank you for your attention and great job so far .

Hey so I know that you have decided not to update this, which makes sense because pretty much everything that can be added is added already... I have found an annoying bug that happens on multiplayer where every time you leave the world you lose the wormhole potion enchantment from your Enchanted Charm. Sorry to bring this mod back up even though you decided to discontinue it. Is there something on my end that I can do to fix it or could you throw out a quick patch whenever you find the time? <3 I don't know how long it would take you to find the bug but I will do anything and everything in my power to help you.
My discord is GoliathX211#4373 and I would be honored to talk with you more about it there or here.
I have 3 of your mods downloaded I think and they are absolute staples to my modded experience.

It's a pity there are no compass and depth meter charms despite there being one for return meter, so I still have to waste 2 inv slots for those...

P.S. - Why do charms require different items than potions with the same effect? T_T

Back
Top Bottom