**REPORTED** [Mobile] Potion of Return crease useless portal

CDR_Xavier

Skeletron Prime
Your Terraria Device
iPad 6 (A1893)
When I drank a potion of return (looted in the underworld), it teleported me back to my bed and created a blue portal.
But when I clicked on the portal it did not do anything

TerrariaOn3DS said:
I think you have to jump through and it will return you to where you were when potion was used
No it was created on my bed so you wouldn't be able to jump into it
When hovering above it, there is a icon (of potion of return) on the return portal, so I assume it was done by clicking on it
___
In fact I had just brewed another one and tried it out (since I got half a stack of obsidifish and two stack of recall potion) and tried. Didn't work no matter if you jump/run/grapple (lol)

Jabbahutt317 said:
I have never used one or seen one used
lol
I hadn't either but since I found it in the pot and I see a shadow chest (and I forgot the key at home) so why not try it
and ... well it half of the work %-_-

I just watched video on it and he hovered his mouse over the portal and it showed a potion of return as an icon and then he clicked I think

When I drank a potion of return (looted in the underworld), it teleported me back to my bed and created a blue portal.
But when I clicked on the portal it did not do anything
Hi @CDR_Xavier, thanks for the report. Creating a more efficient way of using the portal is something the developers are working on. :) Right now I also have trouble using the portal. I click and tap and click and tap, and nothing. And then, on the upteenth time it’ll work, though I didn’t do anything different than the first times I tried.

you basically have to destroy your bed and move it out of the way due to the bed having higher "tap priority" then the portal this is also the reason for the plate bug and the tap to consume food has higher priority then the plate

Wolf653 said:
you basically have to destroy your bed and move it out of the way due to the bed having higher "tap priority" then the portal this is also the reason for the plate bug and the tap to consume food has higher priority then the plate
Huh?
Nope. I fall short of throwing a sticky dynamite at it (a.k.a Nope. Even if I removed the bed it still don't do anything. I am almost going to blow the entire place up using a sticky dynamite)
And nope, teleporting back to world spawn didn't help either.
(trying to ignore the green slime bouncing across me)
Wait you put food on what?
nevermind.

Disabling smart cursor when tapping the portal should make it easier for the time being

Back
Top Bottom