Items Potion that teleports you where you died

I can’t support this without knowing what part of progression this becomes available. Would it use Gold Dust (it recovers your money) to gate it behind hardmode?

I think it should be pre-hardmode because in hardmode you allready have a lot of mobility accessories like wings and stuff like that. It will also be very helpful in large worlds. But the fact that it recovers your money seems a little op, idk what to say about that. For the crafting I really don't have any idea.

I mean this would be really handy if you had drop items on death active. Like it could be a fairly pricey potion which you could grind out. It’s more for the sake of convenience so it wouldn’t be too bad.

And with drop items on death, it would allow you to to maybe use some coins in the potion so you can get your items back at the cost of some gold.

Say you drop 30 gold and you want it, you could spend 10 or something gold to make the potion and you could recover the 30, then you get 20 leftover. It would balance it a little by offsetting the time taken to recover it with a material cost

On the other hand it might be used as an exploit in the speed running side of things if it’s easy to obtain. Which I mean, doesn’t affect me. But some might not approve if they do speedrunning

Mmm it shouldn’t be prehardmode, as that takes away from the entire challenge of dying and removes ALL penalty it has.

How about it’s found in underworld chests and pots in prehm as a compromise, but it’s only craftable in hardmode?

I mean this would be really handy if you had drop items on death active. Like it could be a fairly pricey potion which you could grind out. It’s more for the sake of convenience so it wouldn’t be too bad.

And with drop items on death, it would allow you to to maybe use some coins in the potion so you can get your items back at the cost of some gold.

Say you drop 30 gold and you want it, you could spend 10 or something gold to make the potion and you could recover the 30, then you get 20 leftover. It would balance it a little by offsetting the time taken to recover it with a material cost

On the other hand it might be used as an exploit in the speed running side of things if it’s easy to obtain. Which I mean, doesn’t affect me. But some might not approve if they do speedrunning
I love the idea with gold, but dont know what to say about exploits. I dont really know to much about speed running.

Mmm it shouldn’t be prehardmode, as that takes away from the entire challenge of dying and removes ALL penalty it has.

How about it’s found in underworld chests and pots in prehm as a compromise, but it’s only craftable in hardmode?
Seems perfect to me like that, so you can get it in early hardmode, because probably in late hardmode it wont be so usefull.

Back
Top Bottom