NPCs & Enemies Potion Trader Npc?

Should it be added

• Total voters

brandon110206

Skeletron Prime
This town NPC allows people to buy potions! To get this you need to defeat the Eye of Cuthulu and she will sell you recall potions, lesser healing potions and mana potions. The more potions you craft or find those potions will be sold to you! Lesser healing and Mana potions will become normal potions after you have defeated the EoW, greater after one of the mechanical bosses, and last but not least Super after all celestial pillars

Edit: She sells the materials to you and has a new Alchemy Station that makes 2 potions instead of one and can be combined with the dungeon alchemy table to have a chance of not losing materials. Thanks for the idea

Last edited:
This town NPC allows people to buy potions! To get this you need to defeat the Eye of Cuthulu and she will sell you recall potions, lesser healing potions and mana potions. The more potions you craft or find those potions will be sold to you! Lesser healing and Mana potions will become normal potions after you have defeated the EoW, greater after one of the mechanical bosses, and last but not least Super after all celestial pillars

Sounds like a cool idea at first, but I see some problems with this. The merchant already sells lesser healing and lesser mana potions Pre-Hardmode and the Wizard sells greater mana potions in Hardmode. A potion NPC would also completely obliterate the need for the potion materials which would just become useless waste after a while. Maybe this could work somehow if the NPC sold brand new potions or a new crafting bench which would expand the alchemy aspect of the game.

That does make sense....
Maybe as a fix she could give you the mayerials to make the potions
Sounds like a cool idea at first, but I see some problems with this. The merchant already sells lesser healing and lesser mana potions Pre-Hardmode and the Wizard sells greater mana potions in Hardmode. A potion NPC would also completely obliterate the need for the potion materials which would just become useless waste after a while. Maybe this could work somehow if the NPC sold brand new potions or a new crafting bench which would expand the alchemy aspect of the game.
[doublepost=1520852540,1520852501][/doublepost]Materials

I hate potion-creating items. They’re always some plant or item that always fills your inventory at all times except when you don’t need them. This NPC would eliminate this. I support!

Back
Top Bottom