Potion Unification Pack

chichi2020

Terrarian
I have been working on changing the myriad of different types of potions in Terraria into a few sets that work well together. I decided to stay with the theme set by the "Wisp in a Bottle" and have slight variations but still things that are easily noticeable. Let me know what you think and I plan on continuing to update new potions in future updates to fit this style.

BnwSG96.png

All potions are pictured next to their original except the health, mana, and restoration potions which are fairly easy to differentiate.

Attachments

• Potions.zip
    201 KB · Views: 2,952
Last edited:
Wow, I really like to aesthetic these new textures have :D

but I also appreciate the bottle shapes that the vanilla potions have (thats part of the way I identify them)

Amazing, ive alwaya like small changes in gamea. its easy to tell which is which; they have names in game u know.

Those look awesome, IMO they should just be the official textures!
While I do appreciate what this mod is trying to achieve.. I don't believe it should be in Vanilla - colourblind users like myself would find it far too difficult to correctly identify potions at a glance.. whereas in Vanilla, the only potions I have that problem with are Ironskin/Swiftness. (Seriously, they look outright identical. In both the edits and in Vanilla.)

Although I do like what this mod is. Plus, it makes some of the Vanilla potions which don't look so nice next to the others (Most notably Inferno, Rage and Warmth) and brings them up to the same level of quality. Good work! (Even if I can't really use it.)

This makes potions more fitting.
I have always felt that ReLogic has just been having a lot of reskins.
That seems kind of ironic, considering that most of the potions in this pack are recolors of pre-made bottle sprites. In vanilla Terraria, quite a few potions have unique shapes, like the fishing-related ones, Recall potions, and gravitation potions.

Anyways, these are very nice potion sprites. I like how you incorporated special parts of potions like the Shine potion & Gravitation potion into your sprites.

I kinda like all the unique shapes of the potions that are currently in the game. Even with that said, I think these sprites looks really cool!

a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
eeeeee..i'm not good in english
and im a chniese
in china ,as i now,just a little terrarian know the mod,pack
i want show some pack,mod ,for my friends,and more people
so can i?
i dont know how to say that...
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/potion-unification-pack.9983/
and tell the people that's you made it
and put my own link to make chniese more ez to download

a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
eeeeee..i'm not good in english
and im a chniese
in china ,as i now,just a little terrarian know the mod,pack
i want show some pack,mod ,for my friends,and more people
so can i?
i dont know how to say that...
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/potion-unification-pack.9983/
and tell the people that's you made it
and put my own link to make chniese more ez to download

Yeah, go for it.

Well I will be using this seeing that png files are[for now] supported to change the textures of the default ones due to the experimental build.
I'll see how these looks in game, I held off due to they where not xnb file format.

Back
Top Bottom