Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Nice sprites!

Votes: 193 32.1%
  • Sprites need work

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Hammers

Votes: 88 14.6%

• Total voters
Of course there aren't mimic pots in fantasy, but not everything has to be completely copied, right? Anyways, it seems a bit original and the Boulders would be more deadly due to their ability to move and throw more boulders! Sprites are really amazing, and as a fan of swords, I like Surtr's Sword ( despite it's lack of ability to autoswing ). I support this idea, seems pretty good to me. I voted "I love this idea!" and "Hammers" reasons.

I think it should be PC exclusive because.. those mobile and console players got a lot of exclusives?
Don't give most Console and Mobile players something else to whine about. The Console and Mobile exclusives aren't even good, excluding the Horn of Plenty on Mobile, which isn't needed since everything deals so little damage anyways.

Don't give most Console and Mobile players something else to whine about. The Console and Mobile exclusives aren't even good, excluding the Horn of Plenty on Mobile, which isn't needed since everything deals so little damage anyways.

Oh well you're so right...
[DOUBLEPOST=1441203375,1441203276][/DOUBLEPOST]
BTW how to use banners?

Uhh what? Do you mean how to place them or their purpose? Well they are helpful but they like to mess up my inventory :sigh:

Vase Mimics

index.php
index.php

Max Life: 4000
Damage: 150
Defense: 60
KB Resist: 100%

Vases are like pots no? These buggers are big, tanky, mimics that fire wall piercing blasts of ectoplasm when awakened. But that's not all. Every once and a while, the mimic grapples you and pulls you in, dealing heavy contact damage. The attack works in a similar way to the Wall of Flesh's tongue. To compensate, the mimic will Glow bright blue before executing this attack and requires a clear line of sight. It will also use this attack if the player gets too far away from the active mimic.

Phase 2
Vase Demon

index.php
index.php

Max Life: 1000/4000
Damage 100
Defense: 40
KB Resist:100%
Coins:
Gold_Coin.png
x4

Drops:

100%
Ectoplasm.png
Ectoplasm 4-8
20%
index.php
Ghostly Grapple x1
1%
Nazar.png
Nazar x1

After loosing 3/4 of their health, the spectral essence of the mimic leaves the vase and attacks like the Dungeon Spirit, occasionally firing the blasts of ectoplasm present in Phase 1. They have a 33% chance to inflict Cursed. They are about as rare as Paladins.

As to be expected, each Vase Mimic only spawns in their representative dungeon color. Again, these are Post-Plantera.

index.php

Ghostly Grapple
Type: Grappling Hook
Reach: 35 tiles
Velocity: 16
Hooks: 2
Latching Type: Individual
Rarity:
Rarity_color_8_big.png

Sell:
Gold_Coin.png
x6

The "spiritual" upgrade to the Dual Hook, nothing much really. It would give off a faint white light and be semi transparent.
Woah! I didn't see this before. also nice pun

That thing is awesome looking. That thing would be a terror to fight, if that doesn't keep someone alert nothing will.

Holy :red:. 206 likes in one post. That's impressive.

I had an idea for the loot if you do decide to make a enchanted sword mimic. A projectile warhammer that looks like the enchanted sword shrine if the sword never broke loose of the stone. Now to make it more than the average projectile sword it will have a chance to inflict broken armor and the projectiles are highly affected by gravity.

This is awesome! Keep making ideas for this, this is the BEST equipment post i have seen!

I would suggest seomthing, but you basically have everything covered!

You are very creative
Milt69466

But you shouldn't have drawn your own pixels, because they won't take these sprites, even if the idea is perfect, you're really good at pixels,It's not that easy, that's what I think

Dogs.gif
Have a dog!:happy:

You are very creative
Milt69466

But you shouldn't have drawn your own pixels, because they won't take these sprites, even if the idea is perfect, you're really good at pixels,It's not that easy, that's what I think
Suggestions does look better with self-made sprites nonetheless, so you've an image of how it'll look like.
And like Megamage said, they do take sprites from the suggesters sometimes, the 1.2.3 update is an notable one.

This looks like it would spice up Hardmode very well with making it feel like even inanimate objects are out to kill you.

I especially like the Boulder Giants, turning a background object that normally goes completely unnoticed in exploration into an interesting enemy like the Mimics. Seeing more "Rock Monster" Type monsters is very interesting.

Excellent Work!

Back
Top Bottom