Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Nice sprites!

Votes: 193 32.1%
  • Sprites need work

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Hammers

Votes: 88 14.6%

• Total voters
Cool! The boulder mimics are pretty cool! By any chance, have you played Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time? There were enemies called Pot Mimics in that game that acted pretty similar to the ones here.

He didn't said the life crystals should be hardmode.
All the monsters in this rather large suggestion are Hardmode, I think it's only fair to assume that his suggestion follows that trend.
And I'm pretty sure pots at hardmode in the actual suggestion will become obselete too
That's actually what makes having them fair.

Also on the subject of shadow Mimics, to further improve its ability to fool, it should have a 50% chance to appear locked, 50% chance to appear unlocked, because once you've really found all the Shadow Chests, seeing a locked one is an obvious Mimic.

I love mimics. Just the idea of a creature that disguises itself as some sort of valuable treasure is awesome. and honestly, mimics have soooo much potential. and I think this post has fulfilled that lack of potential.

The sprites are great, the idea is awesome, and the variety just adds to the awesome new feel that this would bring.

Full Support!

Would love to see an addition just to have an excuse to have a Bag O' Gems. It will run but could also shoot gems and take potshots at you once in a while to try and keep you from pursuing.
And having just defeated Ultra Greed on BoI... those Hanging Skeleton decorations can an enemy.

Last edited:
Yes please! I've always felt like those background objects were lacking, this would be a cool way to make them more interesting.
I totally agree. The fact that they just sit there, you break them and... well, nothing happens, makes for a very boring mining experience. But having a pot jump to life and try to kill you would be pretty great. Definitely a great mod! I love your profile pic btw

Back
Top Bottom