• Sprites need work

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Hammers

Votes: 88 14.6%

• Total voters
That section is specifically for new mobs
index.php

Oh... still, I give up.

80 gold is a bit much... maybe 30-50, if encountered early and cornered... well daym, instant minishark. I would be suspicious of any bags of gold ;/ python encounters tons on 1 playthrough, I encounter none in forever playthroughs

80 gold is a bit much... maybe 30-50, if encountered early and cornered... well daym, instant minishark. I would be suspicious of any bags of gold ;/ python encounters tons on 1 playthrough, I encounter none in forever playthroughs
They will move extremely fast, and like other mobs, will reverse direction when cornered. You also can't corner them as they have 100% KB resist
index.php

Also, 1000 health is a lot for something that flees you.

They will move extremely fast, and like other mobs, will reverse direction when cornered. You also can't corner them as they have 100% KB resist
index.php

Also, 1000 health is a lot for something that flees you.

Also, don't forget it's hardmode! There'll be other threats, and you'll spend that money in no time.

Also, don't forget it's hardmode! There'll be other threats, and you'll spend that money in no time.
Actually, I was planning for these to spawn in normal mode. But you wouldn't be taking any down without really high damage gear. I'll clarify that a bit more.

I'll start to wonder what's harder to get, chest mimics or a fleeing money bag. I'll got for the second, but 80 gold is way too much. I'll say around 30-40 gold though.

Hey, what if we combined ideas? Mimics dropping chests and pot mimics. Pot mimics have a chance to drop the pot of their type that can be used as decoration that, unlike natural pots, aren't shattered from attacks. Not sure if they would function like chests, but I'd at least like the ability to decorate with the various pots that we instead only smash up!

Hey, what if we combined ideas? Mimics dropping chests and pot mimics. Pot mimics have a chance to drop the pot of their type that can be used as decoration that, unlike natural pots, aren't shattered from attacks. Not sure if they would function like chests, but I'd at least like the ability to decorate with the various pots that we instead only smash up!
That sounds good!

I haz idea :3 rebelling grass! When you randomly swing your sword around, each grass you hit has like 1/20 chance to pop out and hit you for a small amount of damage that grows larger over time so you have to deal with it, or stop killing grass, which in turn stops mushroom and daybloom and stuff growth so u have to clear them XD
the grass has 1000 defense like dungeon guardian and has ~5 hp, different biome grass has different damage/hp and different debuffs, they drop grass banners and some copper coins, when hardmode comes on the chance for rebellious grass is increased to like 1/10 and they are buffed a lot (to stay relevant)

I haz idea :3 rebelling grass! When you randomly swing your sword around, each grass you hit has like 1/20 chance to pop out and hit you for a small amount of damage that grows larger over time so you have to deal with it, or stop killing grass, which in turn stops mushroom and daybloom and stuff growth so u have to clear them XD
the grass has 1000 defense like dungeon guardian and has ~5 hp, different biome grass has different damage/hp and different debuffs, they drop grass banners and some copper coins, when hardmode comes on the chance for rebellious grass is increased to like 1/10 and they are buffed a lot (to stay relevant)
No to the stats and chances (as well as the name) but there could be a rare mob that blends in with the grass...

1k def with 5 hp is 5 hits ;[ I really didn't say the damage, and the name can be changed, what dont u like about it c;

Back
Top Bottom