Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Nice sprites!

Votes: 193 32.1%
  • Sprites need work

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • Hammers

Votes: 88 14.6%

• Total voters
ohhhh if we make a cactus mimic lets have it spray 1000 needles that do 1k damage each and ignore defenses :D

I'll assume you typed the "k" by mistake because 1000 damage ignoring defence would be so frustrating.
He was making a joke. That would be a reference to an enemy from the Final Fantasy games that had an attack where they fired 1000 needles that ignored defence if you let them live long enough.

Oh I didn't see the reference (I know nothing about final fantasy)
But still the 1000 damage isn't part of the reference as your post says.
But since he was joking ignore this post.

one thing that irk me about the minibosses

since they are minibosses, I think those giants deserve more empowering names, than simply being element labeled "giants" here's examples of what I would use

-Rock Titan

-Jungle Guardian

-Glacier Giant

-Fire Behemoth

as for unique attacks.

the generic cavern ones could simply lob boulders

the jungle ones could throw seeds that spike up into large spiky root/thorn things that spring up from where they land

ice ones could lob a snowball that grows bigger as it rolls

hell ones could lob a giant chunk of hellstone that violently explodes and creates a bunch of greek fires.

one thing that irk me about the minibosses

since they are minibosses, I think those giants deserve more empowering names, than simply being element labeled "giants" here's examples of what I would use

-Rock Titan

-Jungle Guardian

-Glacier Giant

-Fire Behemoth

as for unique attacks.

the generic cavern ones could simply lob boulders

the jungle ones could throw seeds that spike up into large spiky root/thorn things that spring up from where they land

ice ones could lob a snowball that grows bigger as it rolls

hell ones could lob a giant chunk of hellstone that violently explodes and creates a bunch of greek fires.
Sounds cool, I'll add it in tomorrow.

This is amazing! We really do need some more enemies that look like everyday objects.
Cenx needs to see this, and I support!

Yes, I agree with the pots and some of the other stuff on the suggestion. I did say this before. But we don't need to make every little thing a hidden-killing-machine. It would just be a game of run-away from mimics.

Lawl...
Yes, I agree with the pots and some of the other stuff on the suggestion. I did say this before. But we don't need to make every little thing a hidden-killing-machine. It would just be a game of run-away from mimics.
To even it out, make all of them spawn even more rare then normal mimics, but the fact that there are many types of them balences it out so the spawn rate is a tiny bit less then the current mimic

Well this thread exploded. Me being super suggestion critic, I'll get some form of proper review when it's not almost 1 am in the morning.

I love it. Plus those pots look (cute?) when they're jumping.
Now you know why I have them in my signature
index.php

Back
Top Bottom