• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Powder Tweaks

Whadda ya think?

• Good!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nope. (Tell me why)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Zygomorph

Spazmatism
Well yeah, the name is a WIP.

So hi. You're probably wondering why you decided to read this suggestion. Because it's there. That's why. Anyways, I'm going to flesh this out more than any of my other suggestions, because the idea has potential to be included into the game.
Vile Powder. Creating Corruption wherever it is found, and does evil things to the poor nice Hallow.
But there's no Crimson counterpart. That, my friend is a problem. There's a fifty percent chance of having a Crimson world, yet there's no destruction-spreading, Crimson-promoting evil powder of blood and death? So here we go.

Crimsonic Powder.
1 Vertebra makes 5 Crimsonic Powder. It can be sold for 20
Copper_Coin.png

Now for the mechanics.
When thrown on Hallow, it reduces it to Purity. This is canceling out the 'Goodness' of the Hallow.
When thrown on Corruption, it changes to Purity. This is two 'evils' canceling each other out.

Now for the special part.
This tweak which will affect Vile Powder, Crimsonic Powder, Purification Powder, and Holy Water.
When thrown on Corruption, Vile Powder will spawn an Eater of Souls or a Devourer at the edge of the powder burst.
Crimsonic Powder will spawn a
25px-Blood_Crawler.png
Blood Crawler, a
20px-Face_Monster.png
Face Monster, or a
23px-Crimera.png
Crimera.
Purification will spawn a Zombie at night and a Blue Slime by day.
Holy Water will spawn a
25px-Pixie.png
Pixie or a
40px-Unicorn.png
Unicorn by day and a Gastropod by night.

Before you say it, yes this does represent a farming thing. That's what it's to be used for. To farm the powders is well worth spawning five enemies.

Top Bottom