Items Power Equipment!

Amazing idea for content, consistent with the usual terraria stuff. However, I believe that it would be nice to make it so that mech boss order does not have a class-based preference. Example: if you're Mage or Summoner, you have all the reasons to fight the Twins first, for the harp and the staff. If you're Warrior, obviously destroyer first because the only mech-based melee is the light disc.
Could you play with the cart pieces and the souls so that you could choose which boss to fight first, independent of the player's chosen class? (e.g. make the twin mask ranged instead of mage, etc.)
Otherwise, it's also an amazing side quest to grind all the mech bosses and make a shrine for these items... :)

Reactions: Bry
Amazing idea for content, consistent with the usual terraria stuff. However, I believe that it would be nice to make it so that mech boss order does not have a class-based preference. Example: if you're Mage or Summoner, you have all the reasons to fight the Twins first, for the harp and the staff. If you're Warrior, obviously destroyer first because the only mech-based melee is the light disc.
Could you play with the cart pieces and the souls so that you could choose which boss to fight first, independent of the player's chosen class? (e.g. make the twin mask ranged instead of mage, etc.)
Otherwise, it's also an amazing side quest to grind all the mech bosses and make a shrine for these items... :)
I personally don't see an issue with the concept. You need the Souls and Minecart Pieces from all three bosses to actually make the full set of Power Armor, anyways.
...I think I'm gonna make a few unrelated changes, though, in light of recent topics I've been enlightened about.

I give this mushy support...

Just a bit peeved that Destroyer isn't ranger
I based the armor around the bosses themselves, not their gear. The Destroyer's main thing is trying to get you with contact damage, which is Melee; I count the Probes as more Summon than Ranged or even Magic.

Back
Top Bottom