Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

.ppfff i'll show you a master piece... if you want
I don't want, It's my art thread, not yours.
I find it pretty rude by saying that. If I call my art a masterpiece, then I'm fine with that.
If it REALLY bothers some people, then i'll change the intro text.

EDIT: I forgot even that I've already changed my intro text when I called my art a masterpiece. Meaning that it's rude to say something like this.

Last edited:
I don't want, It's my art thread, not yours.
I find it pretty rude by saying that. If I call my art a masterpiece, then I'm fine with that.
If it REALLY bothers some people, then i'll change the intro text.
ok :C... AHHH AH I'LL SEND YOU A LIMK TO IT
also i didn't read the intro :p

@knighto14 , and all others who wants to compare their art, I would likely to accept it,
BUT ONLY IN A PRIVATE CONVERSATION. Avoid to post any art of you just to showcase it, Only reference images are acceptable when requests are open.
Like TK said earlier, There's no need to post a link in public, It's better to make a conversation with me, and i'll check it whenever I've the time for it.

That's said, and now without further ado, THUMBNAILS!
Plantera thumb.png
destroyer thumb.png
underground corruption thumb.png
hallow thumb.png
riding dirty thumb.png
Pumpkin moon thumb.png
frost moon thumb.png
Solar Eclipse thumb.png
BoC thumbnail.png

A big change in my main post is upcoming, It looks great already, but it also takes some time.
And yes, this is based on Milt's art thread, but that doesn't mean I may not use it's nice design, right?

Last edited:
Finished the TCF faces,
Of course not all members of TCF. but at least a lot I can remember, and those with a pretty known face here.
View attachment 32828
Later this week I'll say who's who.

EDIT: Changed Placeholders to more TCF members, Here's the complete table that says who's who:

|||||||
ppowersteef|Coolgerben X|Hatsune Miku*|Joe|Chadwick|Daimera|Pixel|Yrimir
darthmorf|EpicCriddle|Gotcha!|Milt69466|Orange|Persecutor|Qui Devorat|Link*
Samrux|Snickerbobble|Suweeka|Szaila|Szgamer227|Terra Branford|Corenality|Chippygaming
The Miniature Shark|W1K|zimberzimber|fruitbat|stormconure|Crafted Nightmare|Izzabelle|MeetYourDemize
Fiercerogue|Gmayor61|DGFVR|Red H20|WyvernTamer|Jestex|Omnir|Samus*
Mudkip*|Mystery|Señor Ricardo|Sir Cutswood|Sodapone|Swordbomb|Gardevoir|Jeckel
MegaMage|KingKlutz|Dire Sigma|Cube the Ice Mage|Shotte|Zeskorion|Devalaous|Tunnel King
Nageru**|Wisp|RainbowDrago|CinamonPizza|pinguin*|Razor Knight|IDuck|Leinfors
Crowno|Yoraiz0r|Skiphs|D-Town|Loki|505Games|Cenx|:red:
*Any member with a similair avatar.
**was supposed to be a placeholder, but added it anyway.
Aww I'm missed out again then a again I'm not that famous anymore...

Aww I'm missed out again then a again I'm not that famous anymore...
-sight- for you, and for everyone.

if you're not on the list, then that doesn't mean you're not famous to me, I've done a lot of people and even then I also feel like I missed people that I wanted to add.
You're awesome, You're all awesome. When you're not in a doodle drawing, then that doesn't mean I don't care about you.
It's only that I don't want to have too many faces that it looks like on big black mess where nobody can find themself back. I find it even at it's current state a bit unclear.

-sight- for you, and for everyone.

if you're not on the list, then that doesn't mean you're not famous to me, I've done a lot of people and even then I also feel like I missed people that I wanted to add.
You're awesome, You're all awesome. When you're not in a doodle drawing, then that doesn't mean I don't care about you.
It's only that I don't want to have too many faces that it looks like on big black mess where nobody can find themself back. I find it even at it's current state a bit unclear.
Ok. Also what I ment by not being famous is the way I'm barely on TCF anymore like I'm only uploading stuff now rather than commenting on other threads so I don't get see a lot anymore.

I made the thumbnails for animations:
caramelldansen 3.png
caramelldansen.png
laser thumb.png
sword swing thumb.png
xiao nageru thumb.png

But...I'm not sure, I also like to see the animations without the full view. but that's so much work for just a thumb.
EDIT: decided to add the unedited thumbs in the OP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom