Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Well, i got my sketchbook back again. But now i can't find my camera...yeah...

Anyway, last week, during my short vacation, i got a new sketchbook. So now i can draw pencil art when i'm on holiday :v

The thing is...i don't have a good camera to upload it. Well, i've my mobile, but it's upload is so slow...i can't really use that for multiple images.

So...from the 9 i've made, i could only upload 2 of them right now:
20150528_214951.jpgHtufjwW.jpg

Also, on another note, I got two projects i want to be finished in 3 weeks, so i can start with 1.3 with a rewarded feeling. But i still find myself too active on the forums, so i decide to retire/break from the forums again untill the three hard weeks are over (19th of June)

i'll probably only be online today and upcoming tuesday to check stuff, but after that, i won't be online untill i can enjoy the vacation. I'm doing this against my will, but the focus is really needed right now :(

Last edited:
Well, while i was away for these two days, i've made some more pencil art in the meantime.

I tried to upload them directly from mobile, upload speed is thankfully a lot faster now, so i've uploaded them all:

Nageru
20150528_215057.jpg
@Milt69466
20150528_215117.jpg
@DG-VR.
20150528_215132.jpg
@Coolgerben X
20150528_215144.jpg
@Samrux (With massive hammer)
20150528_215155.jpg
@ajidot Streaming art
20150528_215209.jpg
@Suweeka
20150528_215227.jpg

And the new ones:
Beat Box Steef
20150528_215020.jpg
familiar multiplayer event with DG-VR and @Terra Branford
20150528_215251.jpg
meteorite biome With meteor suit Samus
20150528_215310.jpg
Hatsune Metroid (@Baconfry )
Fanbase was lacking this crossover anyway
20150531_214327.jpg

Finally, it's uploaded, now i can break soon without worries :)

As you may, or may not, have noticed on Milt's profile, I've made a Helena chimejiee for his birthday.

QR9ghle.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sy2s4cuzskv4iq5/shimejiee.rar

I've also setted up a FAQ, or better said, questions that I can expect:

FAQ
What’s a chimejiee?
A desktop buddy that walks over your screen, it’s pretty self-explanatory, isn’t it?

How did you come up with this idea?
Well, I had already the idea in mind when I saw Suweeka's one and when got a bit experience with paint.net, but even then, I found the idea ridiculous, I did it the whole thing anyway after I made the first sprite.

Why Helena?
Helena’s armor and Haqu’s outfit match a lot, makes it easy (or easier) to trace it, and I had the most fun ideas to animate with Helena.

are you planning to do more?
I want to, but knowing how many time it took to make this one, I rather think I just keep it with this, it was really hard for me to make this, and make it as correct as possible, but yeah…I’ve like 3 more planned…but I can’t always focus on that thing either, and I’m happy with what I’ve made now.

can I Request….
-_- well, I count this even bigger than just an animation, this is simply too time spending to ever open commisions for this, let alone requests.

Once again, Happy Birthday Milt :)

Last edited:
So...while I was away, I got hooked on Metroid Remixes. and thus I got back at Metroid once again.
(Ignoring the entire Federation Force thing, this was all planned before that game was announced)

Anyway, I found the new Alien armor looking familiar, it reminds me of Rundas from Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.....anyone?

Well, It does to me anyway, So I've given Trex a new armor set, combined with the Alien Armor from the minecart spoiler and Rundas armor.
Including Rundas' Ice Powers.

Trex FRZ armor.png

FRZ armor yeah!!!!

Also, I've tried out working with anti-aliasing, It's looking nice, but dang, it also takes so much time, I should practise that more >_>
Anyway, a drawing for @Scooterboot9697 because of his Metroid Mod.

Scooterboot9697.png

thardus.png

<.<; I need to stop playing Skyrim, I've too much planned to do, including opening requests.

Anyway, here is some art earlier for if you havn't seen my profile:
pparty time.png
My Welcome back art, also introducing my new casual/party clothes
Plantera Salad.png
Multiplayer event along with DG-VR and Terra Branford
multiplayer.png
another multiplayer event with DG-VR, Terra Branford and Baconfry

Also, does anyone remember my very first avatar? I found that one of my favorites:
but dang, that one is old, so I've redrawn that one earlier as pencil art, and digitialised with full detail right now.
terraria__soaring_through_the_sky_by_ppowersteef-d8yk53n.png

I love to see that it's growing better and better <3

also, I must say that I like how I shade the wings.

[this 6-time post tho >.>]

Last edited:
<.<; I need to stop playing Skyrim, I've too much planned to do, including opening requests.

Anyway, here is some art earlier for if you havn't seen my profile:
View attachment 58884 My Welcome back art, also introducing my new casual/party clothes
View attachment 58883 Multiplayer event along with DG-VR and Terra Branford
View attachment 58882 another multiplayer event with DG-VR, Terra Branford and Baconfry

Also, does anyone remember my very first avatar? I found that one of my favorites:
View attachment 58887
but dang, that one is old, so I've redrawn that one earlier as pencil art, and digitialised with full detail right now.
View attachment 58885

I love to see that it's growing better and better <3

also, I must say that I like how I shade the wings.
yes
Truly great.

Every time I look at Crowno's artwork, it reminds me of mine OC's somehow, I found it worth to do it in my style, with a different background.

1.3 HYYYYYPEEEEE!!!
1.3 lunar.png

(before asking about the chars on the background, they refer to characters I've used in various playthroughs)

Last edited:
Nice. Its also been a little while since I ahecked in here.

You should make a 'how to' for the chimejiee.

But even that might be too time consuming.

My mood for drawing is a bit gone now, way to hot here to focus on it.

However, I'll open my requests when I'll be away on vacation, which is about 2-3 weeks.

About the shimejie thing, I'll think about that.

It's been for a while, But hey, I've done in the meantime a big one.

The Vortex Pillar:
terraria_vortex_invasion_by_ppowersteef-d9190ac.png

OC's from @Milt69466 , @DG-VR. and myself.

It was my favorite invasion out of all, It was the first spoiler of 1.3 and the first one I've faced in 1.3.
It took a while to make it, but I love it to see it back.

Also, I've recorded this entire thing, but the video is not finished yet.

This will be my final batch for some time...again...^^;

Showing some drawings/doodles I had done in the meantime:

Thank you gift for @Corenality
corenality.png

Birthday gift for @Hello the Terrarian
Hello The Terrarian.png

Karlaih, the chain user, for @Terra Branford
Karliah.png

...I dunno why I made this:
Female Redigit.png

Also, All "Good Night" doodles:
GN 1.png

GN 2.png

GN 3.png

GN 4.png

GN 5.png

GN 7.png

GN 8.png

GN 9.png

GN10.png

chibi.png

trexventure.png

good night.png

final destination.png

GN meowmere.png

GN.png

NG 2.png

GN nageru.png

And the progress video of the Vortex Invasion, which is finally done...and probably also still too long >_>:

EDIT: almost forgotten this, I'm opening my Requests (yay!)
However, I'll only start on them when I'm back from vacation, which will take some time then.
I'm not sure how many I'll make when I'm back, so I'm opening it to maximum 15 slots.

Once again, same rules applies that I don't do gifs/animations, and that the requests can result in the character drawings above.

Back
Top Bottom