Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Yeah, I was reading this all and was going to suggest that you recurred to me instead, since I make those things - Turns out requests are closed! But you can contact me in a private conversation, tell me the details of your character and what you want - I'll figure out if I can get the time to do it today. I probably can
Normal.png

How about you draw me a tiny paladin? With the head of my avatar, and armor of the right of my singature. Might or might not wield a shield and hammer depending on your tastes.

How about you draw me a tiny paladin? With the head of my avatar, and armor of the right of my singature. Might or might not wield a shield and hammer depending on your tastes.
good times when i said i should reward you for the signature gif, of course i'll do it
cool.gif

I'd like to see your best attempt at spriting a lion costume or a Lion head helm (like the mouth is open and that's where your face is).

EDIT: references should you want to use them :p
for helm:
Lionsheadhelmet.png

I feel like a recolor and some alterations (larger mane, tail) to the Werewolf sprite would make a really good Lion :)
Werewolf.png

Last edited:
Two of the five requested are already done
Stabbing destroyer.png
@Axios
I had several poses in my mind to do it.
one of them was similair to sheik destroying the arwing in the subspace emissary
another one was a sky battle viewed with the face in front of him.
but i ended up doing this, similair to the battle with Link and Morpheel
I've done no background, because it looks pretty awesome when it's rotated
I've tried to make the Tizona as legendary as possible, but the image is too small for it (i don't make requests avatars bigger than 200x200 px) but maybe i've plans to make a big Tizona

samrux.png
@Samrux
First i wanted to do a pose similair to the in-game paladin, but that looked...too boring.
So yeah, i came with this....a bit inspired on milt69466's avatar.
When looking back at the skeleton, he might have looked a bit thicker, but it's a skeleton after all

EoC battle.png
@NINJAxBACON
EoC is half offscreen, because i want to limit all my requests to the same resolution
either the EoC was too big, or the character was too small, but i think this was a good solution.
also, dat Iris...just...dat stare...
also the first time i draw a bunny, not bad actually.

Last edited:
I'd like to see your best attempt at spriting a lion costume or a Lion head helm (like the mouth is open and that's where your face is).
I'm feeling stupid, i was already halfway before in knew it was supposed to be a sprite.
Ah well, i was finishing it quick, i found it worth the effort though
nike.png

About the sprite, I'm not sure what the result will look like, i can do some pixel art, but spriting something terraria related (with height limits and such) i've doubts
Ah well, I'll see what i can do for that...

EDIT:
Nike Leon.png

Last edited:
View attachment 12224 @CraftyNightmare
A small joke on his previous name.

Dang, i didn't espect that i could make all those requests all in one day, I'm feeling good.
It'll take some time before i'll do requests again. because christmas (and the frostmoon) is coming next.
what do you want? that the frostmoon will be similair to my pumpkin moon one, or a fight from a different view?
Wicked work! Thanks

I'm feeling stupid, i was already halfway before in knew it was supposed to be a sprite.
Ah well, i was finishing it quick, i found it worth the effort though
View attachment 12218

About the sprite, I'm not sure what the result will look like, i can do some pixel art, but spriting something terraria related (with height limits and such) i've doubts
Ah well, I'll see what i can do for that...

EDIT:View attachment 12219
Haha awesome! These look great XD like the cartoon too :p (bonus content)!

Back
Top Bottom