Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

And @SzGamer227 's request:
index.php
:eek:

That is So. Damn. Cool. Thank you... thank you very much ppowersteef. ;( i luuuuv it so much

Well, I had a funny thought, since 1.3, I have the Nebula Blaze in my hotbar, and I still keep wearing fire guantlets.
So, instead of having nebula blaze and fire gauntlet in both hands, I imagine that I switch guantlets like switching beam type in Metroid Prime.
so yeah, have this gif :p
Fire Nebula Switch.gif

Also, hand poses are already hard, let alone a hand animation....:sigh:

Well, I had a funny thought, since 1.3, I have the Nebula Blaze in my hotbar, and I still keep wearing fire guantlets.
So, instead of having nebula blaze and fire gauntlet in both hands, I imagine that I switch guantlets like switching beam type in Metroid Prime.
so yeah, have this gif :p
View attachment 84130
Also, hand poses are already hard, let alone a hand animation....:sigh:
Actually if nebula blase was a equipable that would be possible.

YAY! finally i stumble upon an open art thread! I embarrassed myself at @ajidot 's thread, not noticing requests were closed. :D

Anywho, my request! Can you make some art of my OC in my avatar to the left? He has rough brown hair, green goggles, a green cape, a green jacket with yellow sleeves and "FB" in yellow across the chest, and grey shoes with yellow soles and highlights. If you can, please draw him holding a Terra Blade in one hand and a little bit of lightning coming form the other hand. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom