Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Finally.......after like...2 months, the floating islands drawing is complete:
terraria_wallpaper__floating_islands_by_ppowersteef-d9hhwnw.png

I've fallen in love with this piece, going to use it as my new background.
Yay for finished artwork!
....I forgot to remove the face on the rock Removing? noooooo, this was all intended >w<
I see what you did there. >w<

And out of sudden, the random character I've used in the wallpaper became an actual OC to use >w>

Here's Silvyne, a Melee/Ranger user that is currently in my Expert Ranged run:
Silvyne.png

Silvyne is Trex' younger sis, and has also great interests in ranged weapons, But she has also experience with melee weapons,
Silvyne doesn't have an uniform similair to Trex, instead, she enjoys to wear silver armor.

In the current playthrough, she has used the Minishark the most, so that's why that one appeared here.

And out of sudden, the random character I've used in the wallpaper became an actual OC to use >w>

Here's Silvyne, a Melee/Ranger user that is currently in my Expert Ranged run:
View attachment 85880

Silvyne is Trex' younger sis, and has also great interests in ranged weapons, But she has also experience with melee weapons,
Silvyne doesn't have an uniform similair to Trex, instead, she enjoys to wear silver armor.

In the current playthrough, she has used the Minishark the most, so that's why that one appeared here.
Inb4 Megashark.
Also, I guess she's gonna use silver armor vanity till the end, hence her name?

Artwork for Cenx,
Dawn of Cenx.png

Funny thing, this picture was acutally planned even before I made my first drawing for Cenx,
but it didn't feel good enough, so that one ended up with her attacking a slime.
But it is good that I'm now finally able to draw the picture I had in my mind a long time ago :) Happy Birthday Cenx!

Well, that new style is a nice jump of progress. Don't worry about time consumption and difficulty, you will get hang of it, once you draw with it a lot. I like the shading and wings. :v

A tribute to my most awesome (yet broken) Wii Game: Super Smash Bros Brawl:
super_smash_bros_brawl__tabuu_by_ppowersteef-d9kcnpy.png

I've really liked the time, all the fights, the graphics, the subspace emissary, the events, the special brawls, and the time when we did a tournament during birthdays, it was a great time.

Now this artwork was about the time where I fought Tabuu on Intense mode, along with the characters I've used. I don't know though how it is with SSB4's challenges, as I don't own that game, but this one was really epic. Absolutely a fight where the music matches his power.

The background itself is a little...easily done..but seriously...Tabuu's background in game is really trippy. (or entirely black, but that's boring :v)

Back
Top Bottom