• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Babygoo25

Skeletron Prime
With my diploma getting tomorrow, I'm getting soon all the time of the world again.
Even while I want to do my own things, I've also ideas to open the request gates one more time.

But...I just want to say something out of my mind. It's a little bit of personal-yet-public thoughts really.
So if you're up for the read, you may check the spoiler below:
You know, nowadays it feels like I'm the last well-known artist left who opens requests and actually does them. All at free will.
Most (if not all) other well-known artist that are still here around don't do requests anymore, or are very delayed with the current request batch that likely most of the requesters have forgotten about. If not the artists themselves.

It feels weird...really weird, this is not meant to be offensive to other artists. But this is how I am experiencing it.
Oh well, It's at least a good thing to know that I've become an artist myself to make that change to fill in the void. And I'm really grateful to be able to do that.

And with that out of my mind, I can now, after a long while, again:

---Requests are now Open!---

I'll keep the requests open for 20 slots for now, no raffles this time, so first come = first serve.
The slots may eventually expand further depending on how well the requests goes.
Please be aware that I don't start them immidately. As I need sleep too.

Also, the general request rules still applies as well:
Things I will draw:
one of the three choices:
(1) You request one character with a more detailed design, shading (cell or soft):
View attachment 175069 View attachment 175068 View attachment 175070 View attachment 175076
The style may eventually vary depending on how much I like to draw the character.
So pick cute girls and you've a chance to get them at extra quality.

(2) Request up to two characters with a simplier design, no shading:
View attachment 175072 View attachment 175073 View attachment 175074 View attachment 175075
(3) Request up to 4 characters in a small chibi style. but simplier pose:
View attachment 175071

The characters doesn't have to be Terraria-related, but it is preferred.
I don't set a specific limit about character details, but I'll rather not prefer overly-detailed characters.
Pictures of your character(s) are preferred if possible!
Any* race is acceptable, but I do draw humans often so my preference is for that.

*As long as I feel comfortable drawing it.

Thing I will not draw:
- Anything that is against the usual forum rules.
- Backgrounds.
- Evil/Demonic/Bloodlusting characters.
- Blood/Guro.
- Basically anything that does not make me feel comfortable drawing.

Please PM me if you've questions/doubts about your request.

With that said: Request Away! ;)
INCOMING REQUEST
(You can do this when its open)
I would like to request a drawing of me. If possible, do it with gunhands.
This one plz.

EDIT: Example Images
Base II.png
gunhands.png

Last edited:

darthmorf

Staff member
Am camping right now so can't write a proper request - I would love to bag a place and I'll update it later. If you'd rather not allow me to reserve a slot just ignore this ;)

Good luck with all the requests - it is great you're still doing them!

Jill

Official Terrarian
Good on you, mate, and congratulations on finishing your studies top-class - I knew it was coming, but still proud to hear it.

It'd be lovely if you drew a little Brandon Cole sometime.

On your thoughts... it is true. I'll likely see what I can do personally, but my output is atrocious. I was never much of a part to begin with, but even a little cog's better than a noticeably absent mechanism. I wouldn't go so far as to say that TCF's Art Community is having a dearth at current, it's moreso the case that it was an immensely talented and prolific group - far beyond that of most forums - and now it's declined as people've left for one reason or another... to being a sub-culture that is objectively at least average but, by comparison, is a significant step-down.

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
I'd like 2 characters please. (Yes, I'm ready for the consequences)
Please make then 2 separate files and not one :)
First, I revamped my OC since the last time I requested. My OC is no longer a recolor. It has some new features.
IMG_0779.PNG
IMG_0786.PNG
Solar Flare Helmet (dyed Sky Blue), Beetle Shell (dyed Sky Blue), Solar Flare Leggings (dyed Sky Blue), Beetle Wings (dyed Martian), Master Ninja Gear (dyed Martian), Rocket Boots (dyed Negative), and Mechanical Glove (dyed Negative).

Second, can you draw my character for my upcoming game?
IMG_0781.JPG (This is the only drawing I've ever made of him.)
His name is Calico. He has blonde hair, a glowing spear (preferably red), and a spiky dark gray headband and armor. He's kinda supposed to be a young hero.

Draw at will! :D

Shaedric

Golem
I would like to request my character:Shaedric (Seperated).png Shaedric DG-VR Self Colored.png In a similar position as the second one holding sheathed katana or sword. With the right hand on the handle and the left one on the sheath. You can do whatever you feel like with the sword and sheath design.

XSlayer300

Skeletron Prime

Anyway, here's my request for a bit, with one character, at Spoilers:
She has a hair style with a mix of this https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aMGjjq6_700b.jpg and this http://i.imgur.com/phSQ3Jz.png (With the same color.)

Her clothing is the same as usual, light green sweater, black fingerless gloves, blue shorts, brown belt and light green shoes. Her socks however are longer and they cover up the entire legs. She also has her golden necklace too.

She does not really have a bust on her chest, as it's very very invisible to be seen, she has a body classification of normal, or a Ectomorph type and her body is more of a female type than a male type like how you first did it.

She keeps her white flower on her hair and the sword that she usually uses. But without the green glow on the sword.

She has blue eyes, but she does not have the scarf on my profile pic.

ppowersteef

Paladin
To be completely honest, though, I think you give yourself too little credit: it's not at all easy to do request, especially not so many so quickly. The fact that you manage is a testament to your skill, dedication and willingness. If you are pulling the cart, so to speak, then to me that's not because you have to, but because you are strong enough to do so. ;)
I think this is pretty much my favorite piece I've ever readen on my art thread. Thank you! :D

Am camping right now so can't write a proper request - I would love to bag a place and I'll update it later. If you'd rather not allow me to reserve a slot just ignore this ;)

Good luck with all the requests - it is great you're still doing them!
I don't do reservations, so this post is ignored.
Just a heads up.

View attachment 175088
YES THAT MY CHANCE!
My request is a avatar of my skeleton OC Flaming Boner with a detailed colored design. Flame dye, golden Hermes boots and a black cape.
There's a part where I said I prefer to not do evil characters.
I can do them though, but that's usually against my comfort.

The request is accepted though. I'll only slip through a few as long as I've enough other requests to draw that fits in my comfort zone.
I hope this helped you to make my drawn and colored avatar from my friend Steef.
o_O... I've a hard time understanding this.

It's happening.gif

Anyway, here's my request for a bit, with one character, at Spoilers:
She has a hair style with a mix of this https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aMGjjq6_700b.jpg and this http://i.imgur.com/phSQ3Jz.png (With the same color.)

Her clothing is the same as usual, light green sweater, black fingerless gloves, blue shorts, brown belt and light green shoes. Her socks however are longer and they cover up the entire legs. She also has her golden necklace too.

She does not really have a bust on her chest, as it's very very invisible to be seen, she has a body classification of normal, or a Ectomorph type and her body is more of a female type than a male type like how you first did it.

She keeps her white flower on her hair and the sword that she usually uses. But without the green glow on the sword.

She has blue eyes, but she does not have the scarf on my profile pic.
She sounds familiar...

Oh well, I'd like to give her more detail and corrections. :)
Also, that female Link cosplay, so cuute.

As for all other request, I've accepted them.
So far the request slots have already been filled up half. 10 slots to go from this post.

Last edited:

fireman7100

Plantera
Hey there, I'd like to make a request. My terraria character. I don't have access to pictures, unfortunately, but he isn't too complex. He has brown, short hair. Brown eyes, and is wearing shroomite armor (minus the helmet). And I am wielding a megashark. :)

darthmorf

Staff member
Well, I'm back now, and luckily in time for a request!
As you probably guessed, I'd love one of my OC, preferably in a powersuit of some kind. I'd prefer cell shading but don't mind if you feel more like soft instead.
As for a pose I'm fairly relaxed - I trust you to choose something cool!
It would also be neat if he was holding a red Vortex Beater.
References images are on my website: http://madmog.co.uk/gallery.html

Thank you!

Bry-ccentric

Steampunker
Oh hey, a place I can request an art.
Well alright, can I order a cell-shaded version of Mr. Hides-in-Spoilers over here in mostly the same pose except that he's now spinning the sword on his finger with the same arm? If that ends up being too complex for you to accept then just draw what you see.

Last edited:
Top Bottom