1. Babygoo25

Babygoo25 Skeletron Prime

This one plz.

EDIT: Example Images Base II.png gunhands.png

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    ppowersteef likes this.
  2. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Am camping right now so can't write a proper request - I would love to bag a place and I'll update it later. If you'd rather not allow me to reserve a slot just ignore this ;)

Good luck with all the requests - it is great you're still doing them!

ppowersteef and Gearzoid II like this.
  3. DankySkeleton

DankySkeleton The Destroyer

9442.png
    YES THAT MY CHANCE!
    My request is a avatar of my skeleton OC Flaming Boner with a detailed colored design. Flame dye, golden Hermes boots and a black cape. I hope this helped you to make my drawn and colored avatar from my friend Steef.

4. Jill

Jill Official Terrarian

Good on you, mate, and congratulations on finishing your studies top-class - I knew it was coming, but still proud to hear it.

It'd be lovely if you drew a little Brandon Cole sometime.

[​IMG]

On your thoughts... it is true. I'll likely see what I can do personally, but my output is atrocious. I was never much of a part to begin with, but even a little cog's better than a noticeably absent mechanism. I wouldn't go so far as to say that TCF's Art Community is having a dearth at current, it's moreso the case that it was an immensely talented and prolific group - far beyond that of most forums - and now it's declined as people've left for one reason or another... to being a sub-culture that is objectively at least average but, by comparison, is a significant step-down.

ppowersteef likes this.
  5. ooh ooh do me do me

pretty sure you know what it is, but in case you don't it's the bipedal turtle with a mining helmet and a picksaw

FlyKip and ppowersteef like this.
  6. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

I'd like 2 characters please. (Yes, I'm ready for the consequences)
    Please make then 2 separate files and not one :)
    First, I revamped my OC since the last time I requested. My OC is no longer a recolor. It has some new features.
    IMG_0779.PNG IMG_0786.PNG
    Solar Flare Helmet (dyed Sky Blue), Beetle Shell (dyed Sky Blue), Solar Flare Leggings (dyed Sky Blue), Beetle Wings (dyed Martian), Master Ninja Gear (dyed Martian), Rocket Boots (dyed Negative), and Mechanical Glove (dyed Negative).

Second, can you draw my character for my upcoming game?
    IMG_0781.JPG (This is the only drawing I've ever made of him.)
    His name is Calico. He has blonde hair, a glowing spear (preferably red), and a spiky dark gray headband and armor. He's kinda supposed to be a young hero.

Draw at will! :D

ppowersteef likes this.
  7. Shaedric

Shaedric Golem

I would like to request my character: Shaedric (Seperated).png Shaedric DG-VR Self Colored.png In a similar position as the second one holding sheathed katana or sword. With the right hand on the handle and the left one on the sheath. You can do whatever you feel like with the sword and sheath design.

ppowersteef likes this.
  8. XSlayer300

XSlayer300 Skeletron Prime

[​IMG]

Anyway, here's my request for a bit, with one character, at Spoilers:
    She has a hair style with a mix of this https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aMGjjq6_700b.jpg and this http://i.imgur.com/phSQ3Jz.png (With the same color.)

Her clothing is the same as usual, light green sweater, black fingerless gloves, blue shorts, brown belt and light green shoes. Her socks however are longer and they cover up the entire legs. She also has her golden necklace too.

She does not really have a bust on her chest, as it's very very invisible to be seen, she has a body classification of normal, or a Ectomorph type and her body is more of a female type than a male type like how you first did it.

She keeps her white flower on her hair and the sword that she usually uses. But without the green glow on the sword.

She has blue eyes, but she does not have the scarf on my profile pic.

ppowersteef likes this.
  9. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

I think this is pretty much my favorite piece I've ever readen on my art thread. Thank you! :D

I don't do reservations, so this post is ignored.
    Just a heads up.

There's a part where I said I prefer to not do evil characters.
    I can do them though, but that's usually against my comfort.

The request is accepted though. I'll only slip through a few as long as I've enough other requests to draw that fits in my comfort zone.
    o_O... I've a hard time understanding this.

She sounds familiar...

Oh well, I'd like to give her more detail and corrections. :)
    Also, that female Link cosplay, so cuute.

As for all other request, I've accepted them.
    So far the request slots have already been filled up half. 10 slots to go from this post.

10. XSlayer300

XSlayer300 Skeletron Prime

Oh it does, it's my OC that I requested before, kek.
    Also yeah, that's the type of artwork that inspired her clothing and style in the first place.

ppowersteef likes this.
  11. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

12. Gearzoid II

Gearzoid II Retinazer

Heretic and ppowersteef like this.
  13. SprainedCactus4

SprainedCactus4 Skeletron Prime

Mind if you draw mah boy Dry Ice Guy?
    [​IMG]

ppowersteef likes this.
  14. FlyKip

FlyKip Retinazer

Are there still slots open? If so, a Mudkip. :D

ppowersteef likes this.
  15. DankySkeleton

DankySkeleton The Destroyer

My OC is not evil, he a good guy and i sorry for my misunderstanding of the end of my request.

16. Jill

Jill Official Terrarian

Did he just assume that guy's moral alignment...? P-Pow discriminatory against skeletons: confirmed.

Reproted! ;)

17. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

Heh, you've no idea how much this helps for me. :D
    Requests slots are still open. 8 slots still remaining.

fireman7100, XSlayer300, Jill and 3 others like this.
  18. fireman7100

fireman7100 Plantera

Hey there, I'd like to make a request. My terraria character. I don't have access to pictures, unfortunately, but he isn't too complex. He has brown, short hair. Brown eyes, and is wearing shroomite armor (minus the helmet). And I am wielding a megashark. :)

Heretic, ppowersteef and FlyKip like this.
  19. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Well, I'm back now, and luckily in time for a request!
    As you probably guessed, I'd love one of my OC, preferably in a powersuit of some kind. I'd prefer cell shading but don't mind if you feel more like soft instead.
    As for a pose I'm fairly relaxed - I trust you to choose something cool!
    It would also be neat if he was holding a red Vortex Beater.
    References images are on my website: http://madmog.co.uk/gallery.html

Thank you!

Heretic, Jill, fireman7100 and 2 others like this.
  20. Bry-ccentric

Bry-ccentric Steampunker

Oh hey, a place I can request an art.
    Well alright, can I order a cell-shaded version of Mr. Hides-in-Spoilers over here in mostly the same pose except that he's now spinning the sword on his finger with the same arm? If that ends up being too complex for you to accept then just draw what you see.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    FlyKip and ppowersteef like this.