Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Wait, is that possible?
Well, after 1 hour of creating the thread, it's no longer possible to change the title directly.

But after that hour, you can still ask a moderator to change the title for you, and that's allowed. :)
This is likely to prevent people changing the thread title over and over again, that can cause a lot of confusion once it's recognised.

And here's the next request batch...where only 2 of them is an actual request :p
index.php

Also, a little thing on the upcoming things.
At the moment I've internship, so I won't be drawing much for someone in this period, whethers it's their birthday or not, I no longer want to feel the need to do an 'obligatory' birthday drawing, (sorry Safeman)

But on another note,

You may have noticed that I was starting a little series of "epic final bosses", well. I was supposed to stop when I've made the Mario one.
But instead, I'm going to expand the series, with a top 10 of favorite bosses (mostly, but not only, final bosses).
So, with Moon Lord, Ganondorf and Tabuu including, I'm now at 3/10 of all.
Stay hyped for the entire list :)

(yes, 5 of them are nintendo-related)
(no, not all of them are from Metroid)
(I may or may not spoiler some of them, since those are plot-twisting, even though they're all classics of around 10 years ago)

for helena: Yo helena, i herd u liek hammerz, so i made a double hammer so you can smash things at the same time!

I've decided to redraw all my OC's so they're matching the style of each other and so I've also a good reference pic for all of them.
Steef
and Nageru were already done before, so the next ones are the Ranger Siblings:

The Techno Ranger: Trex

View attachment 138384
Trex was lacking a proper image for a long time, some were looking too dynamic and doesn't show all detail, others were based on a certain theme and doesn't fit as a basic reference and others were way too old to look good. So that's why he was in big need of a new drawing. and I really enjoy the outcome of this.
The weapon he holds is the ElectroTwister, one that shoots electric jolts when spinning. I might see this as Trex main weapon now. seeing how many times I've drawn it.

Now Trex is now in the spotlight, What has exactly happened with the Magic form of Trex?
Well, after a while, he wanted to get rid of it, and thus he went to the magical wizard Thardus, and while Thardus was preparing his cure, Silvyne visited as well, and she was staring at the big mana star on his chest. With her big interests in fallen stars, she just grabbed the star out of his chest, it was quick and painful, but as result, the Mana veins disappeared and Trex returned to normal. and thus he went off while Thardus was waiting at the front door. looking with a disappointing face at the cure potion in his hand.
But sooner or later, Thardus will be in the spotlights too, but not today. :)

Silver Heroïne: Silvyne
View attachment 138385
Silvyne's Terraria armor was out of date for a while, the only good reference I had was with her helmet on.
But man, I really love how well I've done her legs here, maybe a little too slim, but still really wonderful looking for one who had big problems with drawing legs once.
I've also given the snowman arm cannon a redesign, making it looking a little more futuristic and icy for her.
Technically Silvyne's right-handed, but I found the mirrored version looking better, so I decided to keep it at this state.

Both drawings took around 2 hours, and I've streamed the progress as well.
Sorry, but I don't record the drawings I stream. but I did had a fun time with the watchers, it might not be the biggest amount of viewers, but it was one of the more active streams I had on average, and that was really fine.

As a thanks for visiting the stream untill the end, I've made a few doodles of characters they requested:
View attachment 138386
Thanks for visiting, @Milt69466 @VictorLes @EpicCriddle @RoboTTrustworthy @Heretic and all the others. :D
the expression of silvyne in the silvyne art looks kinda nice :p

Back
Top Bottom