Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Well, After it been my favorite final boss for so many years, I didn't have thought that I would get to face a Final Boss just as epic as Big Baby Bowser.
Appearantly, opinions can change. When it goes to it's story, the boss of Chrono Trigger might be even more fearful than I could imagine.

Lavos, the Big Fire:
Day of Lavos.png

Chrono Trigger spoilers below:
Chrono Trigger is an RPG game where an inventor girl has invented a time portal by accident.
They travelled back in time and saved a queen. Then they thought the time portal is safe to use.
But after some conflicts and a misunderstanding in an execution, you, the inventor, and a princess, escaped using a different time portal.

This time, they ended up in the future, where everything was totally destroyed. the remaining survivors had to live hopeless and hungery.
Because the future had computers, they could watch back what has happened to the future. And the cause of the destruction was Lavos. Erupting out of the core and causes lava to rain over the entire planet. An absolute devastating monster.

Their goal was to change the history, hoping they could find clues to destroy Lavos before the day of the apocalypse.
Everytime they went in a different time peroid, you get to learn more about Lavos and it's origin. Almost the entire game, it's about Lavos' history and future. How it appeared, how people have aknowledged and used it. And what for catastrophe it could cause to the world if you don't stop Lavos.

At the latter part of the game, there are 3 different ways to face the final boss. Each of them allows you to fight the boss at a different phase. And the multiple ways can lead to different endings. There are also optional choices that can lead to even more different endings as well.
While there are multiple ways to trigger the fight, the one that hits me the most is the one that you do using the time machine itself.
The Time Machine was the most useful device, allowing you to go to different timezones at will and to travel through all places of the world.

When you were travelling at the day of the apocalypse. the princess asked if it was an idea to crash the Epoch at Lavos itself. I had to laugh at that part, but they were serious about it. That moment when you see the Time Machine travelling to the day of the apocalypse, it kinda brought me in tears. At the end, the team did manage to break through the outer shell, effectively skipping a long boss phase. But at the cost of the time machine itself.

It hitted me hard, I didn't even want to know what kind of ending that can involve, so I decided to fight Lavos the 'normal' way instead. (Although it did had WAY too many forms!)
But that feeling of sacrificing their possibly only way to return home is really epic and heartbreaking for me. And that's why I feel like this deserved a good spot in the "Epic Final Bosses" series.

It's amazing that this game gives you so much information about a single devastating entity. And that it allows you to defeat it in many different ways that can lead to different endings as well. The game is truly a masterpiece when it comes to the final boss. With it's intimidating appearance, lore, music, different ways to fight the boss and different endings.

It's certainely one of my favorite (if not the best) boss fights ever fought.

And I've tried a new shot at using tools, I'm really enjoying the result of my drawing as well. :)

Last edited:
Since when is Chrono Triger a Legend of Zelda game? :p
I think you mean ''Epoch''.
...oh right, I deleted the part where I said that you could name the Time Machine, and forgot to rename the other references again.

But yeah, I named my Epoch "Zelda" so it relates to Ocarina of Time. That's another reason why I was so attached to the device.

I noticed at my job desktop that there's a notebook lying next to me. I claimed it as my own now and decided to doodle something on it every break.
This is the result after 10 breaktimes of half an hour:
Job doodle #1.jpg

It's also my CC entry of this month.

Random thought while I drew this, Could the water-themed dungeon weapons and the fact that the dungeon can be close to the ocean been related?
It might eventually be an ocean dungeon at that rate. (I guess I like the Ocean Palace from Chrono Trigger too much)

And I totally forgot that I had made a video of Silvyne's progress.

Maybe I should be considering using larger and bigger artworks with backgrounds to record, Those would likely be more interesting than a single character. Maybe I'll think about that someday.

Also, I've my idea set for the TCF Contest Entry. stay patient. :)

And I totally forgot that I had made a video of Silvyne's progress.

Maybe I should be considering using larger and bigger artworks with backgrounds to record, Those would likely be more interesting than a single character. Maybe I'll think about that someday.

Also, I've my idea set for the TCF Contest Entry. stay patient. :)

nice new profile pic and nice speedpaint of silvyne!

Made a new job doodle again, more simplified this time:
Job doodle #2.jpg

And I've been drawing quite some doodles in the meantime as well:
First, the Chrono Trigger Batch, because appearantly I've drawn more for Chrono Trigger than I can remember.
(why don't I do stuff like this to Earthbound?)

Chrono Trigger Cast (including names used)
chrono.png

Ayla, the prehistoric girl that acts as a cat. so I made a Neko out of her. :v
(suprisingly this hasn't been done before)
Neko Ayla1.png

Frog
GN Slipy.png

Crowno pun:
GN Crowno Trigger.png

Reoccuring Chrono Trigger elements that somehow keeps appearing randomly, regardless of timeline.
chrono trigger reoccuring elements.png

And 2 comics related to Chrono Trigger:
Chrono Trigger.png Frigging Lavos.png

Back to the non-Chrono drawings:
Moonlight doodle (yep, the same 'tree on a hill' as in the job doodle above)
Moonlight.png

Blushing Nageru:
Nageru Blush.png
<w<

Nageru and Silvyne making fun of each other:
GN SilverBlush.pngGN silver revenge.png
GN silver revenge2.png

Remade XSlayer300's request:
xslayer.png

Armored cat for Milt69466
Armored Cat.png

Drago Lolli (random context):
Drago Lolli.png

Torbjorn Mechanic and the wired Lihzahrd Turret:
Torbjorn mechanic.png

Huntress and deer:
GN Deer Hero.png

Ninja Xiao for DG-VR:
Ninja Xiao.png

Nageru doing Nageru:
Nageru throw.png

Thief Nageru in Skyrim:
Thief Nageru.png

Samus' Power Suit:
Suiting up.png

Birthday doodle for Ajidot:
Aji Bday.png

Whew, the doodle batch was bigger than expected. But it's still fun doing so.
Too bad that it can still happen sometimes that I get too busy to plan things out. But as long as I can doodle stuff I can call things done for a day. :)

hey my friend(I don't wanna use bro, not being sexist :D) can you help me animate this thing
Dragon WIP.png

It is a dragon for my mod, and if you would considering animating this I will give you credit for it.
and feel free to change things if you don't think this sprite looks good
I will be looking forward to be working with you
:)

hey my friend(I don't wanna use bro, not being sexist :D) can you help me animate this thing
View attachment 186699
It is a dragon for my mod, and if you would considering animating this I will give you credit for it.
and feel free to change things if you don't think this sprite looks good
I will be looking forward to be working with you
:)
by the way, the mod is not absalon, it is a mod called taradoxian mod, I am the leader of that mod
(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
I don't exactly believe this is the right thread to even be asking anything like that... The second post is also completely unnecessary.

It has taken some good time, but finally I've managed to finish it in time.
I've kind of overdone myself, but I've decided to participate in the 'Relation of 3' with 3 different artworks:
index.php

Further details about this artwork on the submission thread:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...t-submission-thread.62339/page-2#post-1486765

Pretty much given up all my free time in the last week just to finish this picture. But I feel like it's worth it at the end.
The building shown in the 'Build' part is inspired by the Chillingham Castle, which was one of the most populair builds on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=481709575

I'll say effort well spend.
I'm glad that I was once again able to make some great Terraria artwork again. :)

I've kind of overdone myself, but I've decided to participate in the 'Relation of 3' with 3 different artworks:
index.php

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...t-submission-thread.62339/page-2#post-1486765

Pretty much given up all my free time in the last week just to finish this picture. But I feel like it's worth it at the end.
The building shown in the 'Build' part is inspired by the Chillingham Castle, which was one of the most populair builds on Steam:

I'm glad that I was once again able to make some great Terraria artwork again. :)

nice art!

index.php

Wow, that's amazing!

Yeah, no offense to everyone else who's participating.
Seriously, saying that on a public forum is kinda rude to all others
Oh I'm sorry, never meant to insinuate that. He seemed to have poured a lot of effort on to his work, it's only natural that I compliment him for his efforts. Surely he would do well, no? It's just a common saying to tell another whose work you admire that they would do very well, like, "Oh, I've seen his tests, he's definitely going to ace the class" without considering other people. But yeah, this is a public competition and I'm sure a lot of other people have extraordinary admissions as well, which I'm stoked to see nevertheless. Apologize if I showed my bias, slipped up in that regard.

Oh I'm sorry, never meant to insinuate that. He seemed to have poured a lot of effort on to his work, it's only natural that I compliment him for his efforts. Surely he would do well, no? It's just a common saying to tell another whose work you admire that they would do very well, like, "Oh, I've seen his tests, he's definitely going to ace the class" without considering other people. But yeah, this is a public competition and I'm sure a lot of other people have extraordinary admissions as well, which I'm stoked to see nevertheless. Apologize if I showed my bias, slipped up in that regard.
honesty is rare. I for one admire it.

Back
Top Bottom