Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Also, it's been a while since I did one of these huh?

Here's the collection of gift arts I've done in the past 1,5 years:
Request Recap 16.png

Request Recap 17.png

Also updating the OP with it.

As a fellow artist, I can't express just how awesome it is to see the volume of work you've accomplished! Outstanding stuff :) The comics are hilarious too hehe. Looking forward to watching this thread!

[Transmission incoming]
Greetings, humans,
This is android C-PD001:Alpha, and currently the queen of this art thread.

I've taken over the account of this powerful artist on my quest of world domination.
As of DateTime.Today, there will only be daily posts of me, and only me. (Exception: different androids) for as long as it lasts.
Alpha.png
Alpha 2.png
Alpha 3.png
funny gamedev char.png

Alpha 5.png

What?! The monthly archives were uploaded anyways?!
A fairy sneaked in to upload them?! Because "it was too much to left out"?!
I should have updated my security program.
Now I'm forced to give commentary to the data files, hmrpf.

The character profiles have been updated. It's outragous how I am not part of this.
I probably can [and WILL] sneak in here, somewhere, someday:
Chibi OC's part 4.png

An illustration of a certain power beyond my understanding, but it seem to encourage the artist a lot:
Keeping up the faith2.png

A picture titled: "Neenja's"
neenjas.png

A recording of fellow humans hanging out, sharing memory logs:
GN OC story time.png
An [Angel] in casual wear, and a [masked ranger].
the hairstyle look similair, so they're either related, or it's just a coincidence.
angell casual.png
thorn ranger.png

"Deltarune Chapter 2 doodles" huh?
Seems a bit spoiler-y to put in an extra spoiler, but there's a certain idol I like, lmao.
Chapter 2 doodles.png

[Huntress] figure using a [Bow and Arrow] with a [Wolf] in [New Style]
samantha and wolf.png

[Error: Context not found]

Rocky.png
this is my new girl now.png
Goggle bras.png

purple boi.png
handOver1.png

---Game development---

Resistance will not be tolerated. IF (You.Resist) THEN this.Kick(yourAss); and you'll be captured like one of my fellow victims.
You'll be bound in the prototype 'Permanent Gaming Chair', There you'll be struck to hit 1000 different stimulations a day by browsing random recommendations and playing games in a permanent metaverse. The chair will inject the human with life sustance to avoid perishment.
My calculations [always right] say that 95% of all humans online are only obsessed with this, so once you're inside, you'll never would want to leave either:
experience device.png
Muwhahahaha, enjoy your Hallow's Eve while it lasts, or stay and sit in the chair, forever!

[End Transmission]

NOOOOOoooo, my only weakness exposed! D:
Alpha 4.png

Last edited:
Your statement is true, I cannot hold control of a humans life, with soul and wit.[Alias overwhelming AI]

But if one loses all access to their digital media for a while, they'll be put in a realisation state of what really would be dominant.

Alright, end of the month, time for the monthly art ba...

Wait, what are all those cyan haired girl posts doing here?!

Alpha 9.1.png
Alpha 6.png
Chibi alpha.png

horse captured.png
Alpha 10.png
Alpha 7.png
Alpha and Tessa.png

...Oh well, I guess she's part of the team now.
This is Alpha, one of my latest OC's.
She's an android and fits in the universe of Space Siblings. I had the idea of a robot girl for a while, but I havn't found a design that sticked.
Untill I did, and when it did, I started liking it a lot. She has a lot of characteristics that fits me, hehe

She took some inspiration from several things, like Haqu's color sheme, Silvyne's space armor, and one of Milt's androids. and a big chest
I don't have big things planned for her, I just like her as a character to draw, similair to Sapphire. You could say they're counterparts of sorts. :p

Anyhow, time to go back to the usual monthly art batch.
You really start to notice how much you've done when you count them all together in one month, so I still like doing these batches every month.

As for the non-android arts:

------Artworks------
It was Silvyne's Anniversary once again!
It's been 6 years ago since I created my Expert Ranger, and she has grown a lot.
So I've decided to recreate her first image in my style, guess this counts as Terraria Art once again :v
Silvyne reborn.png

Silvyne.png

Even though there may be new girls that look similair to her, even they won't forget the OG:
long haired colorful grills.png

Gift art for @Esther :)
Esther.png

And a character request from no other than Suweeka,
who wanted to see how I would draw Chaika Trabant in my style, only to point out that I'm not doing eyebrows. :U
Chaika Trabant.png

Yeah...eyebrows were suprisingly a thing I don't do often, I used to think that they don't add really much.
But maybe I should work on them and see what I can do with it
tfw eyebrow.png

A fall outfit for my Leaf fairy,
Because her wings are also leaves, they've fallen off during fall. (no pun intended)
Fall Leaf.png

Android post for MiltVala, Adsun 03 was my main inspiration for Alpha's design. :v
Addison 3.png

Another android girl for TenaciousTinker:
tink bot.png

More silly android posts:
Alpha Air Bag.png
Alpha 7,5.png
Alpha 7,6.png
Alpha 8.png
Alpha 11.png

No context:
mercenary.png
serbirdturky.png

-------Game Development-------

Well, I've been going back to it, havn't I?
There have been parts of cut content in Herten Held that I would still like to see in some way.
It was a hard time deciding whether I'll go for an update or a new game altogether.
Both have quite their pro's and cons, but for now I'll take the risk and make an update out of it.

I'll probably talk more about it once I've got more stuff done.
I also don't plan to dedicate all my free time on it, and instead only do it on weekends, been a programmer in my regular life is already heavy enough. :)

Anyhow, here's some stuff that I've already worked on:

New interactable objects!
Unfortunately, the saving mechanic broke again, so guess I'll need to replace it this time around:
interact object.gif.gif.gif

New enemy designs (with placeholder sprites):
darkbeetle.gif
pinplant.gif
aiming sprouts2.gif.gif

S-Samantha? Where did you get that?!
Gun.gif

And that's all for now!

I still like to do these monthly art batches every month, but what I do question sometimes is if TCF is still the right place for it.
Should I move on to a different forum/website? Or should I keep posting here?
It's difficult to tell how many are still actively following this thread, and I can only base that on the likes that a post gets.
Updating this thread takes roughly an hour each time. It's still only once in a month though, but I wonder what I can do to make it easier for myself as well.

So far I'm still staying here as long as I don't know a better blog site for this.
But I'll also keep in mind that, as great as this forum is, it's still just a forum dedicated to a pretty finished(tm) game, so I also can't tell how long this will last.
I have dedicated to these art batches for a long time now, I think it started around the time I started working, so that must've been over 4 years now.
It's also weird to think that I'm one of the last (if not the last) artist who joined this forum in 2014 that's still personally updating this little art thread every now and then.

Once again, not saying that I'll stop, but I would also like to think forward, will I still do the same for another 5 years?
It feels like I've almost grown up along with this forum, so it's hard to leave it behind at this point.
But yeah, those are just thoughts I'm having at the moment, maybe I'll actually stay for 5 years or longer, maybe it'll change for the better.
Feel free to respond to this. I like to hear your opinion. :)

And that's, once again, all for now.
December's getting busy once again, some deadlines to meet, some ideas to work out, I'll probably not stress on my project too hard for now.
Hope you're all staying safe!

(Also, I've been playing 100% Orange Juice a lot)
weird flex.png

Honestly, in the few years that I've had here and the fewer that I've had my art thread up I've questioned the same thing. Most people here seem to be here for terraria stuff (for obvious reasons) and I do question if people really care. If/Whenever you decide to switch websites, though, I'll still be there to see what's going on. I would say to do whatever feels right. You've inspired a lot of people on these forums, and I think that at least means a lot!

Last month of the monthly art batch for this year once again,
Let's roll with it, yeeet!

2021 was a weird year, lots of good hopes, missed oppurtinities, we're still in a pandemic, but we're also still going through like it's starting to get normal.
At the start of the year a LOT of classic music getting remastered, it was a weird thing.
As well as the release of HertenHeld, and I finally managed to get some time for myself to recover for a bit.
...yeah...about that recovering part, I still need to work on that. (...shoves next project idea under a rug)

So first, there's a little anniversary I've to celebrate: It's been 10 years since I started posting online!
And pretty much also been 10 years since I've been drawing digitally.
So to celebrate, I decided to look back at all the years I've been drawing:
Decade review 2011.png
I can barely remember what I used to do before 2011, I think my main activity back then was just playing games and legos.
A lot has changed...good things too.
I've found my style and I'm glad at the position I am now. :)
There was a moment in 2019 where I thought my style has peaked and stayed consistent for a while, but I believe improvement can always be made, so I'm looking forward for the next decade!

And to keep the consistency going, I made a year review as well:
Year review 2021.png

I notice that I get a lot of time to draw once I get that free time available, and there's a lots of things happening, so let's gooo.

---Artworks---
Going a little faster through this, as last months has already been pretty time-consuming.

Lot's of good games released this year, lots of good classics played as well.
As it's traditional at this point, I've made a summary of all charactertecs from games played last year, can you recognise some of them?
all games of 2021.png

Tifa, Cloud and Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII
Age of Empires 2 and 4
Spider Buddy from Webbed
Sora from Sora
Hinome/Hope Girl from Fairrune
Yamato from Kamiko
100% Orange Juice
Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy
Falcon from Aviary Attorney
Gwen from Spiritfarer
Kris and Noëlle from Deltarune
Samantha from HertenHeld (shameless promotion :v)
Pico-8
Samus from Metroid Dread
Jason, Eve and Fred from Blaster Master Zero 3

I got @ajidot to be the Secret Santa, so I drew his characters :D
Ajiiiii.png

Although, Aji also said something naughty last month, so I also wanted to bring something for revenge. >:D
the grinch alraune.png
(For those not getting the reference, Aji also went off killing his character just for been too late for my birthday message :p)

The Kae Experience in 100% Orange Juice:
kae experience.png
1.png

Flynn: Son of Crimson has some interestic character designs:
Son of Crimson.png
son of OCs.png

Sora (Suguri II) doodles while practising a quicker sketch style:
Sora doodles.pngsora suguri.png

I could choose between finishing a Sudoku puzzle, or drop the puzzle and draw a character for someone,
I think I can make someone happy with it if I do the latter instead:
plasm doodle.png

no context:
normal classmate.png

Not much of HertenHeld to show, I promised myself to not waste my vacation on it again.
So instead, I did something smaller, and made Alpha playable in Space Siblings Mini:

Alpha update.gif

I do have announced what my plans for HertenHeld are for next year, and made a little mockup of how it would look like:

And that's all for now.

As new year's resolution, I should go back to projects and try finishing them (Most notably the Blaster Master Shorts comic), and I want to draw more for friends again. Hopefully gamedev doesn't become too much of a focus.

I'll see ya'll back next year again. :)

Random Eve.PNG

Each time I'm doing this, I'm suprised of the things I've done in one month, so let's get this rolling again.

Monthly Art Batch!

---Artworks---
Wanted to draw Silvyne in a new improved armor once again, glad how it turned out. :)
Silverrrr.png

It also was Nageru's anniversary once again.
7 years...it's crazy that I've been that long on the forums already:
Neenja.png

I still remember the day I drew her as that was the moment I went vastly improving on my art from that point.
Nageru was certainely the motivation point back then, so continiously drawing something on her birthday has been a thing for a while. :passionate:

Earlier in december, I restarted my Undertale file to, well...see Undyne the Undying.
But as much as I'd love to see her in action, doing genocide is just way too discomforting, so it was abandoned early.
The true pacifist ending again after these events hitted harder than the first time.
Still, after all the times Undyne the Undying encourages me throughout the years, then I wanted to draw the hero I never have to face.
undying.png

Even after that, I was feeling down since then, questioning my morality. As I promised to never break that save file for that cause.
There was also a moment I thought I wanted to reflect my conflicted feelings through drawings.
but at the end, I feel like I did the right thing. And I was reminded again that I draw to encourage myself too.
So I am looking forward draw with that fire again.
a light in the dark.png

...that went unexpectingly deep...prolly double-spoilering this just in case.
Anyways, that was back then, I'm feeling good now!
And with that out of the way, back to the usual art🔥

Fanart for a Twitter gamedev I was following, the character looked quite similair. :)
Accelerate my soul!
Accelerate my soul.png

ya sure this is the bday cake what kind of bird is it even.png

Plant girl concept for me, and plant girl gift for criddle:
tail plant.png
fezola plant.png

Slime fox girl for Tenacious Tinker:
Plasm slim.png

Lil sketches of OC's:
OC doodles.png

The Silvyne one was the one I made into the colored one at the top :)
This was the drawing of inspiration:

Well...guess I couldn't sit down for a month :p

There was a few months ago an idea that I've wanted to give a try for the remaining days of my holiday:
1643739015697.png

I started making the concept in pico-8, and it turned out suprisingly well in just a few days:

Untill a Terraria playthrough came inbetween, and another playthrough idea that I wanted to do while at it. So this is the latest progress so far.
I'm not sure what else I want to add though, I'm a bit out of ideas, as I havn't really thought about beyond it's prototype state.
Maybe I could call it early prototype and see if others can see improvement in it. I would like to go back to it once the Terraria sessions are over.

Speaking of Terraria, yeah, I've been picking it up lately again as I was inspired to attempt a no-weapons playthrough,
It felt silly, slow, and in some cases, cheesy, so I rather wanted to keep it personal. (with the exception of a few highlights :p)
Somehow, I managed to get past the Wall of Flesh with my current gear, and back then I've no idea if that was the hardest part, of if the hardest part is yet to begin.
Now I'm on my second day in hardmode and I can confirm, this road is only beginning...help

Actually...since I won't make a thread out of it, I might as well summarize the highlights here.
So yeah, here's some quick pre-hardmode highlights that nobody asked for :v
Cactus Nath.png
This is Nath,
Nath has no arms, therefore she cannot hold weapons.
Nath can still use prothesis arms for non-offensive tools, like pickaxes and fishing rods.
Nath is in Expert Mode because all of the damaging accessoires are there.

- It starts off with getting Cactus Armor instantly, as they've now a thorns debuff that deals damage to enemies. Now I can only damage enemies by bumping into them.
Somehow, that works well, as it did a fixed 30 damage (minus enemy defence), at the cost of my own health, so I had to become beefy to take on bigger enemies.
(In comparison, I could manage green and blue slimes, I could only kill 1 zombie or demon eye before needing to recover (or die), and Face Monsters are a horrifing treat.
- The Panic Necklace worked oddly offensive as I could bump into enemies faster that way.
- This was kinda funny, as every pre-HM boss has a sort of accessoire that helps me out on this crazy run.
- Tried fighting King Slime, but it's contact damage was huge, so that didn't work.
- found enough life crystals for at least 3x the HP, with more life, the more enemies I could manage.
- Defeated Eye of Cthulhu with Cactus Armor + Minecart. I kinda enjoyed overcoming enemies by becoming tankier than them, but I was also glad that there was finally an alternate mode to attack.
- went brutally slaughtered by the Goblin Army because I had nothing piercing to deal with them. (RIP NPC Army)
20220114204540_1.jpg
I fled, and defeated them 1 by 1 through the shield of cthulhu (truly a lifesaver)
- Defeated King Slime thanks to the 400 hp and reforged accessoires (defence was doubled back then :v)
Screenshot:
20220114230258_1.jpg

- switched cactus armor to molten and obsidian armor. (the latter is useful to boost the Slime Mount's damage)
- Got a Slime Mount, so I went fighting Deerclops...very slowly...but eventually managed as he doesn't despawn.
The Bone Helm is truly a blessing, and the main inspiration to try out this run, as of current, it's my only way to damage enemies without risks.
- I slime jumped on Queen Bee, and got her down as well. Got the Honeycomb to release bees when damaged.
- Went challenging Skeletron, this was the hardest but also the most interesting fight, as I slime jumped on him and glided down with an umbrella while dodging all it's attacking skulls, there were a lot of close calls there, but eventually I managed!
- I went into golf, to get the golf cart mount.
Golfing has turned out to be really fun!
hole in one.gif

And I got the Golf Cart Mount, which quickly became my favorite pre-hardmode mount to date.
Progress at the end of Pre-hardmode:
pre hardmode progress.PNG

- Got Terraspark Boots in pre-hardmode! Which really helped me with building in the underworld.
- And then came the Wall of Flesh, where the most bizarre tactic came in mind:

I'll probably post more progress next month :)

And that's all for now, I want to keep the closure short, as I secretly really want to play Terraria again :p
hope ya'll have had a good start of a new year!

yeet.gif

Today was the day my game Herten Held was released a year ago.

It was one of the main topics to talk about during my art batches. And as you may know, or have looked back, it has been quite the journey with it's ups and downs.
but I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has played the game, and a double thanks to everyone who has supported me during it's development. <3

samantha bday.png

There's still an update in mind to do, but I do not consider it a big priority, because I still get a headache just by thinking about continueïng on Herten Held.
So for now, I've been wanting to do some smaller projects to get used to the process. (like the shepherd game), and then I'll think about my readiness for future big games.

Despite the exhaustion, I can look back at it with a smile, all recieved feedback have been very positive and helpful, so that alone gives me motivation to keep developing!
I'm still looking forward to improve everytime, but I should improve while keeping my health in check. :)

Once again, thanks for everything!

So first things first,
I've been aware of the war between Russia and Ukraïne, it's on the other side of Europe, but seeing how large the country is, it still feels awfully close.
I rather prefer to keep these updates just related to my stuff, but it's something that I didn't want to ignore on either.
I'm hoping and praying for the best for everyone who's fleeing or fighting for their freedom there.

Soo....quick monthly art batch this time:

---Artworks---
It's been double twosdays this month, with 2-2-22 and 22-2-22, the 2nd one was also on a tuesday, the 2nd day of the week. yaaaaayy

And there's also @Pepsi 's character called 2, so I've drawn her 2 times. :v
twosday.png
II.png

And, abmittedly, I've redownloaded Fire Emblem Heroes again, and that has kept me busy for 2 weeks.
Looking at this and Terraria, I've really been playing games a lot lately... <-<
I did a FEH Comic though, about how I experienced the first moment coming back after a few years:
welcome back to feh.pngFeh Idunn.pngFeh let them fight.png

Been back watching the Tinkerbell series again, and was in a mood to draw my fairy characters again:
Fairy friends.png

And a birthday gift of drawing Dragonith's OC's poorly:

dragodoodles.png

...wow, I actually havn't done game design again this month. (Blame Terraria and FEH)

My games did have archieved over 1000 views and 200 downloads in total this month, so that was a milestone worth showing :)
200 downloads!.PNG

And just today, I managed to get off of FEH to get some game design done again.
Focussing on finishing my shepherd project first (that I managed to get really far in the first 4 days, only to put it on hold for the next months, lol)

I'm not sure if I'll stick to FEH for an extended amount of time, it's fun, and it helps me to get my thoughts away from browsing Twitter out of boredom, but it's also very time consuming, and it puts my own productivity in the way.
Maybe I can balance it out to only play it when I want to, rather than because I "need" to.

But now I feel determined to finish the stuff I've been wanting to finish for a while, hopefully I'll get several things done next month. :)
Hope everyone stays safe in these trying times!

drago chibiiis.png
Chibi's credit to Dragonith

Alright, last day of the month, time for the monthly art batch!

GN toomuchfeh.png

Yeahhhh, after looking back, it feels like little, lol.
Still a bit more than last month though, so time to show off:

---Artworks---
Sapphire embracing the light ~*~*~*
feeling the light.png

A little reprise of a doodle I did 2 years ago with Steef, I felt like Sapphire fits well in it too.
ready for 2020.png

I really liked the digital fairy design from last month so I've decided to make it more official.
This is the digital Pixie named Pixel, she's a friend of the nature fairy Leaf, and Steef's old fairy companion before he became an adult:
fairy pixel.png

She has gotten through quite a redesign since the first time I've drawn her, over 6 years ago.
Glad to say that I'm happy with how she looks now:
fairies.png

Some doodles I've drawn myself:
doodle dump.png
[

Some doodles I've drawn with friends:
drawpile doodles.PNG

And lastly, some Bias with choosing Blessings on units in FEH:
blessing bias.png

Ah yes, FEH....lol
I started to get loosen myself from it somewhere mid month, and managed to get some progress done though.

The game feels almost ready, but feeling close to done doesn't mean it is close to done.
It's been through some beta testing and I've recieved some feedback to keep working on it. I've hoped to release it this month, but it's not there yet.
Regardless, the progress is going smoothly:
absorb.gif

And...that's all already? Yeah, that's all for this month!

Don't get foiled by April fools again! :D
ajimany.png

Friend OC's artwork by Ajidot

OhRightYeahIAlmostForgotIWantedToUpdateHereAAAAAAAA

Monthly ART batch!

Lotsa stuff since I left mobile games, so lets get this rolling! YEEET!

---Artworks---
Nageru as a plant ninja fairy, I found it a funny thought.
On a similair topic of fairies, I've also drawn the fairy character of fellow Terrarian RunicPixels, they look pretty cute together :dryadsmile:
Ninja plant fairy.png
Runic.png

Speaking of cute,
Here's some cute pixel-art metroidvania games featuring androids, an oddly specific genre, and one that gathers my interests well:
cute pixelart metroidvanias feat androids.png

More drawings made for Twitter friends/artists.
In order from left to right:
Hexer_Class, Altermox, Gaziter, Tenvert, Yoshikunes
Violet.png
Altemox.png
Lurie.png
Kiria.png
ears.png

Been finally picking up XenoBlades Chronicles 2 (Yes, I'm skipping 1), and boy, I'm suprised that I've not picked it up earlier.
3 hours in and I can't tell if it's a game or an anime, there's just that many cutscenes for it's rather simple gameplay, and it's awesome, lol.
Xenoblades 2.png

Anyone remembers Spectre Armor Nageru? (Her playthrough is already 7 years old, wow...)
I found the set pretty awesome, so wanted to redraw it:
spirit ninja.png

I did some Gartic Phone drawings and one of the prompts was to make an "ultimate OC", so I went combining several character traits from existing OC's and combined them in one, it was pretty fun, so I redrew her again. :v
ultimate OC.png

Gartic Phone sketch:
unknown (2).png

There was also another Gartic Phone highlight, which was Terraria's final final final final FINAL update:
download.png

Some ponies made for April Fools...we don't talk about this anymore:
gn mlp.png
gn mlp2.png
Alpha Pony.png
gn misc ponies.png

plant discussion.png

shepherd poster art.png

Shepherd is released!!!
🧙‍♂️🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

After 4 months, the game's finally complete! yaaayyyyy! (It would've probably been 2 months earlier if I didn't went for Terraria and FEH :D)
It was supposed to be just a small project, but I'm still glad with how this game resulted into.

Feel free to try it out, just like other Pico-8 programs, you can also play it on a browser!
end of wee.gif

Have to say, the last week was very focussed on finishing Shepherd, and I felt pretty tired since then.
Gonna try to keep up my sleep shedule again so I can soon be burning once again!

And as a little update of looking for a new art site, I think I may have found a promising one.
It's a website called Itaku, and it looks similair to Twitter, but much more focussed for artists like me.
Likewise, I've already set up an account there, and am planning to move over some of the stuff that have aged well:

It a pretty small one, but now that some certain rich guy has suprisingly bought the entirity of Twitter (boo), then more people have been moving on towards different sites.
I'm not making the move, yet, but it's certain that I no longer want to grow as an artist on media like Twitter.
There are thoughts that I may use Twitter purely for fanart or gamedev, and that I'll use Itaku for artist related things, but that's left to be considered.

But first...I had promised myself to hold off from starting Xenoblades Chronicles 2 untill Shepherd is done.
And now that Shepherd is done, I really want to get back into the game again. <w< >w>

So uh...yeah, goood night! I'll be off for now!

YEEEEET

GN flowerbed.png

Oh wow, It's the end of the month already.
...I totally didn't went half of the month playing Xenoblades or something.

Monthly Art Batch!

---Artworks---

For a while I've been longing to improve my artstyle, or at least seek for my limits, and went practising again with some anime/Fire Emblem references.
Have to say, even though it certainely took more effort, I'm really glad with how it resulted into.
I might try to practise more with it, but it's a difficult one, as how thinner the lines, how easier it is to see mistakes.
But I'm sure practise will make perfect, it's important to find your limits from time to time again. :)

bigg style practise color.png

I also have a new profile pic showing off Steef and Sapphire fighting as one.
(Not directly Xenoblades inspired, but I'd say it did motivate me to finish it ;) )
xeno fires.png

I also want to draw gift arts to friends again, as it's been a long while inbetween the gamedevs that I've been doing that.
So I'm making a start of this now, and hoping to continue them next month:
Current ones below are for @Rariaz and @Jenosis
Tesse.png
Gloria.png

More gift arts for Miltvala, Matsu, Aavri, Mackinz and Gaziter:
Ryoka.png
sword fox.png
slime.png
odettemon.png
wildfrost shopkeeper.png

Beta pose of Silvyne, I liked this one also a lot:
1654022139449.png

And some Xenoblades Chronicles 2 doodles, the game's amazing:
xenoblade doodles.png

xenoblade doodles 2.png

---Gamedev---

Not much to show right now, but I do have planned a small update for Shepherd,
I don't want to rush for things yet, as I want to relax too, so when that happens, is yet to decide.
buy and sell.gif

Right now, I've yet to focus on my recovery, and it's slowly making progress.
The real challenge sometimes is just keeping it up.

But in other news, I've finally gotten a Gaming PC!
I've gotten my current laptop for almost 9 years, and there are a lot of memories bound at that little device.
But I'll talk more about it later, right now, my new PC is just installed, and I'm a little too looking forward to play right now. :p

So yeah, hope ya'll have a good start of summer!

GN coffee.png

I love the XC2 art, it's so cute! It always makes me happy when I see people discovering that game
I'm suprised I havn't played it before, as I already had interests in the game since I saw the Pyra/Mythra spirits in Smash Ultimate. The inclusion of them and their trailer brought up that interest again.

Suffice to say, I love the game, it's characters, the story and the cutscenes! I'm glad to have picked it up, and am suprised I havn't done it before. :D

I am fond of the XenoBlade series, so I am quite pleased that you are enjoying it, and on that note XenoBlade 3 releases next month.

I had never looked through your art thread before. You are quite prolific. I only ever draw when doing pictures for other people. It is rare that it is otherwise, ...which I why I rarely change my profile picture, for I never work on the ones that are in development. My aside aside, it is quite nice to see a thread such as this.

I will likely check back here every so often.

I am fond of the XenoBlade series, so I am quite pleased that you are enjoying it, and on that note XenoBlade 3 releases next month.

I had never looked through your art thread before. You are quite prolific. I only ever draw when doing pictures for other people. It is rare that it is otherwise, ...which I why I rarely change my profile picture, for I never work on the ones that are in development. My aside aside, it is quite nice to see a thread such as this.

I will likely check back here every so often.
Thanks! Adalicia! :D

That said, I just remembered that Xenoblades Chronicles 3 will be released on my birthday. That gives some dejávu from last year, lol

Back
Top Bottom