Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

GN Tree axe war.png

First I had something to do before updating the thread, then at some point I wanted to update the thread when the Axe/Tree thing settled down.
But I think it's not going to settle down anytime soon, and it appears I'm already 1 month late, whooops.

Sooooo, anyways:

Montlyyyy Art Batchhh!!

First of all, a new OC Banner! :D
OC group crop2.png

(Credits by @Dragonith)

The last two months were the time I usually did the One-Shot OC designs, Except this time I didn't really had many in mind to do.
So instead, I've decided to pick up some interesting old designs, and went fleshing them out more:

First of all: Lunya!
Debuff witch.png
Old one:
1688760516275.png

Lunya is a cat witch who has a large arsenal of debuff spells.
In fact, she has minmaxed everything into it, and is more capable of giving her opponents annoying effects rather than actually damaging them. She sees the fun into it.
Cat witch dynamic.png

Example of Lunya's abilities:
1688760532875.png

GN worm transform.png

And another blast from the past: Esmaralda, the queen of Silvia:
Esmeralda.png
Old one:
1688760617515.png

Both have been recent additions to the OC group again:
1688760658307.png

And I've also made a lot of Silvyne art too.
Here, I've given her armor a new redesign, I've gotten hooked at a certain dress armor idea and I've been wanting to do more with it:
Dress silvyne.png

I've gotten interest in drawing the Curvy and busty style again, This time she doesn't get away gently. :p
Silvyne Curvy.png
Silvyne Curvy segs2.png

Been 1,5 years since I drew her busty in the Space Suit, huh? How time flies.
(and her normal spacesuit still doesn't have a proper ref, might as well keep this canon)
1688759061898.png

Funny chest jokes aside, I still think Silvyne fits better as a regal and loyal knight, but it was a fun experiment :p.

Back to the normal stuff.
First design of her dress armor:
silver dress.png

Earlier lineart, along with Nageru in armor:
Armored grills.png

And back to the remaining doodles in the spoiler:
I love Xenoblade Chronicles 3 so far, it plays some deep and emotional themes, and I also love the whole world of it once again.
Xenoblade just somehow always manages with the worldbuilding.

As for this one, They're using flutes to send on the lives of the fallen warriors, who will disappear in blue lights and particles.
Whenever that happens, it's a beautiful sight, and an interesting way to add a belief in the game.

At some point, knowing that Aurora3500 had played it too, I also felt like making an extra tribute this time too:
A Life Send On.png

Kalynn in her Fallen Star Form, it was a fun restriction because of the limited color palette, but I think this also fits her well:
GN FS Kalynn.png

Alpha imitating the evolution of computer controlled media:
GN AI.png

Alraune in perspective:
plant perspective.png

And a bunch of other alraunes spread accross the internet:
plant grills.png

---Gamedev---

I've been working on new effects in Pico-8 lately so things look a lot smoother and more satisfying.
I'm technically done with the practise here yet, but I've yet to release this update.
Effects.gif

I've also joined a Gamejam again...I have 2 days to make a game...
It has already started...I'm basically wasting dev time now, so I'll keep it short this time. :V

Due to Gamejam I also have to postpone the other news I wanted to share, but guess that can wait after the weekend. c:

Have fun in the Three/Axe war!
GN teamtree.png

Alright, so for the other news:

I have now a Discord server!

Sapphire Fire.png

At the moment I like to keep it as an extra place to leave feedback about my games. (since not everyone will have an Itch.io or Terraria forums account)
I like to talk about game development when possible, it has become a larger part of me nowadays. :p
But if it expands I could add more stuff to it.

I'll still leave this thread open for monthly updates. It feels nice to do as a review on past month.

I hope to see you there. :)

Happy Birthday me!!! :D

GN Happ 27th birth.png

This month has been very slow on drawings, mostly because I've been busy with Xenoblade 3, Tears of the Kingdom, and TWO multiplayer playthroughs in Terraria.

So yes, this is literally the only other drawing made since last post:
OCs matured.png

As for gamedev, also not much, but at least I've finished and released the Space Siblings update I've been doing:

Aaaand, yep, that's all.
Have a good summer vacation everyone! :D

Happy Birthday me!!! :D

View attachment 417410

This month has been very slow on drawings, mostly because I've been busy with Xenoblade 3, Tears of the Kingdom, and TWO multiplayer playthroughs in Terraria.

So yes, this is literally the only other drawing made since last post:
View attachment 417411

As for gamedev, also not much, but at least I've finished and released the Space Siblings update I've been doing:

Aaaand, yep, that's all.
Have a good summer vacation everyone! :D
Hapy birthday!

Back
Top Bottom