Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I had quite some interests on one of my new Space Siblings characters, so I've decided to draw her in more detail:
Rose.png

Rose, a girl with a burning passion with fire.

She works with a lot of hot stuff, which are often flamethrowers, but she's fine with anything that can burn.
For this case, she also has a more fire-proof armor wearing for such causes.
She also designed the armor by herself, but because of the lack of a helmet, She havn't used flames in extreme situations.
She works often alone, but she is good friends with Silvyne, when it's not going about weapon and armor comparisons.
Despite both having interests in fire, there's no connection between Steef and Rose.

I'm also busy with preparing an art thread overhaul at the moment.
Expect a big cleanup and a more fitting style to it. :)

I had quite some interests on one of my new Space Siblings characters, so I've decided to draw her in more detail:
View attachment 150754

She works with a lot of hot stuff

She's too hot for hellish creature like me. Yes, @ppowersteef ?

Seriously, I rly like this OC, she have some kind of mysterious beauty, i think. Anyway, awesome drawings, Steef!

View attachment 150754

She works with a lot of hot stuff, which are often flamethrowers, but she's fine with anything that can burn.
For this case, she also has a more fire-proof armor wearing for such causes.
She also designed the armor by herself, but because of the lack of a helmet, She havn't used flames in extreme situations.
She works often alone, but she is good friends with Silvyne, when it's not going about weapon and armor comparisons.
Despite both having interests in fire, there's no connection between Steef and Rose.

I'm also busy with preparing an art thread overhaul at the moment.
Expect a big cleanup and a more fitting style to it. :)
man, i really need to think of a female OC for myself xD
and btw, i have a question for when requests open back up:
we already know you won't draw stuff more complicated than characters, but what about stuff LESS complicated than characters? like mobs?

i have a question for when requests open back up:
we already know you won't draw stuff more complicated than characters, but what about stuff LESS complicated than characters? like mobs?
I'll be fine with that. Characters/humans are just preferred cause I draw them alot. But I enjoy drawing new stuff as well.

Around 2 weeks ago, I've bought Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight. and I started to fall in love with the game.
I havn't played a good metroidvania platformer for such a long time. and this game has done it's job really well.
It's pixel artstyle was unique, the combat mechanics were cool, and the music was very atmospheric.
And has their secrets spread overall thats adds to the replayability.
It felt like a refreshing Castlevania title under a new cover.

And thus, because I've really enjoyed the game overall, I've decided to draw the main character, in a bit of Suweeka's style.

Kaho, a priestress that fights using a Maple Leaf:
Kaho.png

As a castlevania fan, I would really recommend this game, it's currently on sale too, so grab the chance. :)

And that said, this might be my final big artwork for the rest of this year. And I think it's time to give my main post a big cleanup.

Last edited:
A sharp and durable one :D

I wonder which boss fight is your favorite? mine is
Heretical Arsonist
Because it's the only boss fight in the game that there is someone helping you, it sad that she didn't make it later in the game though.
Pardonner Fennel for sure.
Because she was also against the queen, and I remembered that I confused her as the main protagonist.
It was sad to see that there were 2 heroes fighting each other to the death.
her fighting style was so cool, and the music that was playing was also very emotional.

Last edited:
My new years resolution has been finished.
For 3 days, I've been busy with editing my main post here.
My art thread has been going under a massive update, with a new title, banners, cleanup and all the content has been added.

Please check out the main page:

ppower arts.png
:D

I've also decided to no longer make the character thumbnails seperate and let the huge compilations cover that part, I've drawn a lot of characters for everyone..
Can't garantuee it's completely finished yet, but I'll check that later :)

Last edited:
Since it's been already over half a year since the last time I drew my main OC's (seperate / non-doodle). I decided to draw them again, in their original form.

ppowersteef, in his soaring glory:
ppowersteef.png

And Nageru Hito, in her Badass glory:
Badass Nageru.png

And it's also been a while since I made a recap of doodles drawn, huh?
...okay, I got stuff back from end-October. Guess this is a big one:
Artwork of my snowcabin in Terraria:
Snowcabin.png

Yey for a Steef thumbnail:
Steef Thumb 6.png

Terraria inside joke:
The Undertaker.png

Eel-girl 'Kandence' from Dragonith:
Kandence.png

Hammer mechanic girl Lid:
Lid is lit.png

Neko-ness memorial, featuring all my female characters so far:
nekoness.png

Halloween and christmas avatar, with a lot of haircolor difference:
Red Hood.png
Christmas 2016.png

Weew-ing
Steef weew.png

Paladin Steef:
PallaSteef.png

Steef Aquiring the Aviators after countless times of trying:
Aviators aquired.png

My nicknames sometimes (Featuring Ghostar):
GN Steefsteak.png

Silvyne's Birthday, with Nageru gifting her Star Wrath obtained in an old Co-Op:
Thanksgiving Silvyne Bday.png

Times of depression and pressure (Yes, I have them, and I'll get the time pressure soon again too)
GN Depressed.png
GN Midterms.png

Taki from SoulCalibur:
Taki.png

lotsa Nageru's
Legend of Nageru.png
Nageru Weew.png
Nageru.png

Thardus and Expert mode Moon shananigans:
Thardus Razorpine.png

Last edited:
2 years ago, I've made a female ninja character to fit for the next playthrough, and so I have a female character to draw.

Thoughout the first year of her playthrough, my interests have grown into that character, and many others do like her as well.
Her Throwable Playthrough has archieved over 50 likes on the main post. Making it the second most liked post in the entire PC General Talk section.

The likings were even growing further when the throwing class was announced the day before the 1.3 release. A lot have assumed it was even because of her. As for myself, I was already sold to the update. :p

When the second playthrough ended at the end of 2015, it was getting less, her main subject has been finished. And other playthroughs and my interests into programming has taken place.

My idea to give her a comeback has been planned for over 9 months, yet, since throwing have become a class, it has become less unique as it used to be.
But regardless, Nageru Hito was one of my favorite characters I've ever created.

She has gotten so much fan art than I could have ever imagined for a single OC, I am so thankful for that, I just feel sorry for been unable to repay the same amount of time spend on it.

So as a small thanks to everyone who has enjoyed her:
Nageru second Anniversary.png

This drawing started 2 months ago, but gladly, I've finished it, the next part of the 'Epic Final Boss' series. and also the 2nd last one of the series too.

Behold, The Mother Brain:

Baby's Sacrifice.png

Super Metroid was literally a blast of a game. And it also became one of the most iconic games in the Metroid series as well.
It's objective was clear, find the baby Metroid that was stolen by Ridley, who escaped to Zebes, the planet where Samus was raised.

However, when Samus destroyed Ridley, the capsule was empty, the main objective seemed to be lost.
Once Samus entered the new Tourian and killed the newly cloned Metroids, she saw that her child metroid became one of the largest encountered, but it fled.

At the end of Tourian, Samus confronted Mother Brain, and unlike her first fight with it, She got a whole body, and was able to fight back as a beast.
Besides that, it also had an ultimate undodgeable laser attack, that keeps using it untill you're down.
The music that played on the background was really well done to show off the unbeatable horror you're facing.

And then, when Mother Brain wanted to finish you off, The gigantic metroid appeared and give Mother Brain a bit of her own taste. More or less eating the hypermode ability from Mother Brain. however, despite his tries to keep Samus save, it was at the cost of it's own life.

The objective that you've searched for during the entire game, sacrificed itself to help you defeating the final boss. that sure was a short, yet emotional moment.
Though, right at the end, you've gotten the Hyper Mode that the metroid has absorbed, and the music changed to give a mood of determination. As well as a feeling of Samus filled with wrath. Finishing off that abomination with it's own power feels truly statisfying.

The best of all is, the moment right before the Metroid has all happened without cutscenes or any sort and that it all happened in-game, Making it much more realistic to image that you've almost failed at beating the boss. which was for me a great experience.

I do remember that I've replayed the final boss from time to time just to have the feeling again of finishing off the boss thanks to the Metroid's sacrifice. And that's why It's listed as one of my most epic final bosses.

DISCLAIMER: I know Mother Brain didn't used her own Hyper Beam against the Metroid, but I've to say, she killed the Metroid with one of her weakest looking attacks, I rather preferred a massive laser :p

And that said, after almost 1,5 years, only one left to do. Even the these art series as this are coming to an end someday. But I don't mind too much as it gave me the inspiration to give extra details to the drawings I make.
I'll eventually do more in the future though, as there are way too many amazing boss fights to fit in the list, so no worries about that. :)

Last edited:
I kinda wanted to give Nageru a slight redesign on her birthday, so her present contained a glove with a knife sheath attached.
Besides that, most of her accessoires have now a more dark brown/black color sheme, giving a more darker look overall.

I still wanted to keep her mostly the same though, I do want that she stays the same green ninja girl as I used to know:
Nageru Hito.png

Also, yey for dynamic poses. <w<

I kinda wanted to give Nageru a slight redesign on her birthday, so her present contained a glove with a knife sheath attached.
Besides that, most of her accessoires have now a more dark brown/black color sheme, giving a more darker look overall.

I still wanted to keep her mostly the same though, I do want that she stays the same green ninja girl as I used to know:
View attachment 159221

Damn. Looks amazing
She's hot
XbiZYaK.png

View attachment 159221
Gc6l4N4.gif

In all seriousness though, Nageru is truly amazing! I'm actually spending some time watching your Terraria throwing let's play just to celebrate her majesticness! Also, what's her vanity set? I'd really like to know!

In all seriousness though, Nageru is truly amazing! I'm actually spending some time watching your Terraria throwing let's play just to celebrate her majesticness! Also, what's her vanity set? I'd really like to know!
I really enjoy reading this :happy:

As for her Vanity set, I've just updated it today:
-Familiar Wig with Hair Style 47. (Or Red Riding Hood / Jungle Rose dyed green),
-Familiar Clothes, (Set 1, with undershirt the same color as her skin)
-Leprechaun pants dyed green.
-Yoraiz0r's Scowl,
-Power Glove dyed black and brown.
-Spectre Boots dyed back and brown

She had also worn a Kimono and Gi during her playthroughs.

Results are similair to this look.
index.php

Crypt of the Necrodancer, an amazing and addictive game, for sure.
I've been looking to draw some interesting piece of fanart for this one.

By suprise, I've not even found a single form of Caramelldansen, or any kind of dance gif about this game.
So I've decided to make one myself, so now it exist. <w<
crypt_of_the_necrodansen_2_by_ppowersteef-dazed0x.gif

Crypt of the Necrodansen.gif
I've also improved quite a lot compared with the latest Caramelldansen gif I've made, I'm pretty proud of the result. :)

Also, Going to put all other doodles I've made in this post as well:
Decided to make something to valentine, had quite a lot in mind, but I'm fine with these results as well:
GN Now Kiss.png

Yes, after 3 celebrations of Valentine, Steef finally decided to kiss Nageru.
sitting under a tree.png

I really love this view as well. :passionate:

As I was inexperienced with drawing kisses, I did have used this tutorial though.
http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/14920/1/1/how-to-draw-a-valentines-couple,-anime-kiss.htm
There are some pretty tutorials there, it's worth checking out.

And an aftermath
GN Kiss Aftermath.png

So, was the kiss a dream or not?
Either way, Trex got some free chocolats. <w<

And a doodle of revisiting my first Fanart of Helena, for her birthday.
Helena doodle.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom