Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Crypt of the Necrodancer, an amazing and addictive game, for sure.
I've been looking to draw some interesting piece of fanart for this one.

By suprise, I've not even found a single form of Caramelldansen, or any kind of dance gif about this game.
So I've decided to make one myself, because now it exist. <w<

crypt_of_the_necrodansen_2_by_ppowersteef-dazed0x.gif

I've also improved quite a lot compared with the latest Caramelldansen gif I've made, I'm pretty proud of the results :)

Also, Going to put all other doodles I've made in this post as well:
Decided to make something to valentine, had quite a lot in mind, but I'm fine with these results as well:
View attachment 160076

Yes, after 3 celebrations of Valentine, Steef finally decided to kiss Nageru.
View attachment 160075
I really love this view as well. :passionate:

And an aftermath
View attachment 160077
So, was the kiss a dream or not?
Either way, Trex got some free chocolats. <w<

And a doodle of revisiting my first Fanart of Helena, for her birthday.
View attachment 160078
@Milt69466
Also, I thought that was zero suit samus you were kissing...

*caramelldansen avatar trend flashbacks*
Heheheh :p

I've no intention in reviving that again though. (Although, almost all trends started unintended)
The idea came when I putted Caramelldansen as custom track and it was suprisingly fitting on the beat.
Also, the "Dance to the beat" part hit me so hard. XD

So, I went looking back at my Undyne the Undying drawing, and honestly, I found that it needed some improvements, especially in the pose.
So I've decided to remaster that one, right now it's looking much more intimidating, statisfying and sexy. <w<
True hero's never die.png

Also done within 2 hours, weew.
the_fate_of_a_true_hero_by_ppowersteef-d9z9gs6.png

And here are the doodles I've made earlier:
Watercolor/blur test with Undyne again:
Undying.png

The heroic prince from the populair Minecraft music series. including 'Take Back the Night'
take_back_the_night_by_ppowersteef-dazij4r.png

Blue Moon
Blue Moon.png

Nageru doodle that I forgot to mention
Nageru doodle.png

Main characters of the Momodora series.
Dora, Momo and Kaho
Momodora girls.png

Proto and Silvyne.
Remembering the past.png

Last edited:
So, I went looking back at my Undyne the Undying drawing, and honestly, I found that it needed some improvements, especially in the pose.
So I've decided to remaster that one, right now it's looking much more intimidating, statisfying and sexy. <w<
View attachment 161378
Also done within 2 hours, weew.
the_fate_of_a_true_hero_by_ppowersteef-d9z9gs6.png

And here are the doodles I've made earlier:
Watercolor/blur test with Undyne again:
View attachment 161372

The heroic prince from the populair Minecraft music series. including 'Take Back the Night'
take_back_the_night_by_ppowersteef-dazij4r.png

Blue Moon
View attachment 161373
Nageru doodle that I forgot to mention
View attachment 161377

Main characters of the Momodora series.
Dora, Momo and Kaho
View attachment 161375
Proto and Silvyne.
View attachment 161374
sexy canadian is back
also seeing proto and silvyne makes me wonder why space siblings isn't for macs

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
undertale
UNDERTALE
UNDERTALE!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

So, I was playing Terraria the other day and I flooded a part of my Jungle biome with lotsa of honey.
@Snickerbobble had a funny comment that my char became honey glazed. And wanted to see Nageru with that as well.
I was a little urging to draw that. :naughty:

So, have a honey glazed Nageru after falling down in a honey patch:
Honey Glazed Nageru.png

I'm afraid that from now on, everytime I enter a honey pool, I'll be reminded by this picture.

I guess this goes with my "Jungle biome art of 2017".

Last edited:
So, I was playing Terraria the other day and I flooded a part of my Jungle biome with lotsa of honey.
@Snickerbobble had a funny comment that my char became honey glazed. And wanted to see Nageru with that as well.

View attachment 162574

uh, nagy... you, kinda got a little something on... uh...

View attachment 162574

hot

Man, you draw really good. I wish I was as talented as you.

View attachment 162574
I'm afraid that from now on, everytime I enter a honey pool, I'll be reminded by this picture.

Nageru's looking pretty...
*Gun hands*
Sweet.

Feel free to kill me now.

If I had to guess, something like the slow debuff.
Get the feeling it'd be absolutely evil if you had to go find some body of water to jump into to clean the honey off, and the debuff was permanent until you do. XD
Wait.. if water turns honey solid in Terraria.. and if Nageru took a bath.. Poor Nageru! :dryadcry:

Wait.. if water turns honey solid in Terraria.. and if Nageru took a bath.. Poor Nageru! :dryadcry:
Welp... sticky, and sweet, statue. Get the feeling something lewd can be taken from this but it won't be me that says it. Partly because I can't think of anything...

Added: Thinking on it, she could take a brief bath in lava while wearing a lava charm... oh... wait... that'd turn out worse than the bath in water...

Welp... sticky, and sweet, statue. Get the feeling something lewd can be taken from this but it won't be me that says it. Partly because I can't think of anything...

Added: Thinking on it, she could take a brief bath in lava while wearing a lava charm... oh... wait... that'd turn out worse than the bath in water...
bro, plz
SlqHZtX.gif

Back
Top Bottom