Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Earlier this week, I was browsing the history through my art thread.
Yes, all the 63 pages that this art thread has gotten.

And man...I didn't have realised how much compliments and support I've gotten since the start of this thread.
I felt glad, really glad. reading all the positive comments about how I went improving and improving. And no joke, I really did improved a lot!

So, I drew the Steef cast as a small thanks for all the support, it's been very appreciated and it did motivated me to continue drawing!
ppower cast.png

That said, I've also been getting busier lately, my finals are coming near. and thus I do need the full focus on that once again.
It'll be the final finals though, but also be the most important one. I've still got the time to set it right by been productive at it.

I'll not regret this break, it's a good thing to take a break from the daily screen and daily business.
Therefore, I started to lack motivation and inspiration. I didn't wanted to do games or start new projects with exams approaching and I started getting an art block.
Having time to relax means time to be creative and well-rested. cleaning away the tired or bored feeling some may have.

So yeah, I'm going to keep my priority on school for a few months, I'll probably not be gone for good and will likely visit the forums occasionally, knowing how much I'm hooked at it. :p But you can surely assume that I want to keep the visit at a minimum, untill the finals are completely done.

May we see each other again, and wish me luck on the finals!

Last edited:
So yeah, I'm going to keep my priority on school for a few months, I'll probably not be gone for good and will likely visit the forums occasionally, knowing how much I'm hooked at it. :p But you can surely assume that I want to keep the visit at a minimum, untill the finals are completely done.
I'm glad you're making school a main priority, but... stepping away from the forums this much is WAAAAY too much.
C'mon, finals can't be that serious, right?
...eh, what would I know. i'm only 14 :p

Earlier this week, I was browsing the history through my art thread.
Yes, all the 63 pages that this art thread has gotten.

And man...I didn't have realised how much compliments and support I've gotten since the start of this thread.
I felt glad, really glad. reading all the positive comments about how I went improving and improving. And no joke, I really did improved a lot!

So, I drew the Steef cast as a small thanks for all the support, it's been very appreciated and it did motivated me to continue drawing!
View attachment 163763
That said, I've also been getting busier lately, my finals are coming near. and thus I do need the full focus on that once again.
It'll be the final finals though, but also be the most important one. I've still got the time to set it right by been productive at it.

I'll not regret this break, it's a good thing to take a break from the daily screen and daily business.
Therefore, I started to lack motivation and inspiration. I didn't wanted to do games or start new projects with exams approaching and I started getting an art block.
Having time to relax means time to be creative and well-rested. cleaning away the tired or bored feeling some may have.

May we see each other again, and wish me luck on the finals!
Because you any luck when you have enough sheer willpower ;)

Break a leg(don't actually)

Hey man, my finals are already over... And oh man, the arts keep on coming. I love your artstyle so far, it seems perfect with my OCs. Dude, keep on coming with those arts when you're done OK? And GL!

Well, Steef wouldn't mind if I post my stuff here, would he?

I wanted to draw a crossover of Momodora and Shantae series, cause they do have several things in common.
They're both platformes with a light-clothed heroine with an unconventional standard method of attacking.
They're also able to use magic and can transform into animals. Their games has plenty of monster girls and big busty giantesses.
And Steef didn't got interested on the series untill their fourth installment, which was to both of them a huge improvement to their previous pixelated games.

So that's why I decided to draw them together. :v
Shantae and Kaho 2.0.png

Also, here's more doodles made earlier.
Me:
Kaho chiib.png

Me during my walk towards Karst City:
GN Momodora Moonlight.png

Me again with another hood girl:
Hood girls.png

Showing an accurate representation of epic anime combat.
Kaho And Fennel.gif

Magnolia bunny-riding Duchess Lupiar
Lupiar.png

Not related to my drawings, but I was really glad when I saw some fanart on pxls.space >w<
Kaho owo.PNG

That's all for now,
As far as Steef's examinations go, 4 exams are done, yet 3 to go.
I guess I'll stay here as long as he has to work on these.

Last edited:
Well, Steef wouldn't mind if I post my stuff here, would he?

I wanted to draw a crossover of Momodora and Shantae series, cause they do have several things in common.
They're both platformes with a light-clothed heroine with an unconventional standard method of attacking.
They're also able to use magic and can transform into animals. Their games plenty of monster girls and big busty giantesses.
And Steef didn't got interested on the series untill their fourth installment, which was to both of them a huge improvement to their previous pixelated games.

So that's why I decided to draw them together. :v
View attachment 166275

Also, here's more doodles made earlier.
Me:
View attachment 166266

Me during my walk towards Karst City:
View attachment 166270

Me again with another hood girl:
View attachment 166269

Showing an accurate representation of epic anime combat.
View attachment 166271
Magnolia bunny-riding Duchess Lupiar
View attachment 166273

Not related to my drawings, but I was really glad when I saw some fanart on pxls.space >w<
View attachment 166274

That's all for now,
As far as Steef's examinations go, 4 exams are done, yet 3 to go.
I guess I'll stay here as long as he has to work on these.
idk which one of steven's personalities i prefer.
kaho reinol loves to make stuff out of momodora (aka sexy canadian)
but steef loves terraria more, and that's my favorite game in the universe
ah, they're both good. keep it up, bro ;)

Best of luck on them, mate. I'll be cheering for you. Easier said than done, but try not to push yourself too hard, it's a rough situation. You'd have to be a fool to make a bet against you, though! ;) Have a cool Easter weekend, see you whenever you're good to come back.

Just visiting for the moment because I didn't wanted to miss the CC entry and I wanted to celebrate an anniversary.

Today marks the day where I (as ppowersteef) released my first fully finished game, called "Space Siblings".
I found it an exiting moment, the wait for feedback was pretty heavy, but it ended much MUCH better than I had expected. Once again something to be really thankful for. :)

It had gotten several updates, with lots of improvements made for such a short mini-game.
But it was a great time to work on in my pasttime, for fun, productivity, and even learning for study.

The game's currently finished with updating earlier this year. Moving on towards better projects and exams.
Maybe I'll revisit it someday to squash some bugs that were still around. But we'll see.

I even used the project as presentation subject, I scored a 9,5/10 for it, so right now this game has even carried me over my examination road. Which is really awesome.

So, I drew Silvyne and Trex with their primary weapons, as it's been a while since I drew the duo:
Space Siblings.png

That's all for now.
As far as examinations go, still a few to go. I also had a workvacation hence the exams were a bit slow at the moment.
But I hope things are going to end well at the end. I've my trust on that. :)

Just visiting for the moment because I didn't wanted to miss the CC entry and I wanted to celebrate an anniversary.

Today marks the day where I (as ppowersteef) released my first fully finished game, called "Space Siblings".
I found it an exiting moment, the wait for feedback was pretty heavy, but it ended much MUCH better than I had expected. Once again something to be really thankful for. :)

It had gotten several updates, with lots of improvements made for such a short mini-game.
But it was a great time to work on in my pasttime, for fun, productivity, and even learning for study.

The game's currently finished with updating earlier this year. Moving on towards better projects and exams.
Maybe I'll revisit it someday to squash some bugs that were still around. But we'll see.

I even used the project as presentation subject, I scored a 9,5/10 for it, so right now this game has even carried me over my examination road. Which is really awesome.

So, I drew Silvyne and Trex with their primary weapons, as it's been a while since I drew the duo:
View attachment 168076

That's all for now.
As far as examinations go, still a few to go. I also had a workvacation hence the exams were a bit slow at the moment.
But I hope things are going to end well at the end. I've my trust on that. :)
i felt like it was forever since you were last here
seriously tho, am i the only one who quotes these ppowersteef drawings nowadays

pretty good drawings! also, i don't know if this is the right place to talk about this, but any plans to release "space siblings" for macs?

InstaFiz said:
i felt like it was forever since you were last here
seriously tho, am i the only one who quotes these ppowersteef drawings nowadays

pretty good drawings! also, i don't know if this is the right place to talk about this, but any plans to release "space siblings" for macs?
The engine where this was made in is XNA, which, sadly, only supports windows. I could eventually look for it if it's possible, as Terraria managed it as well. But the chance is slim.

Where could I find a page of that game, btw?
click on my sig....oh...right.

You can use this link to go to it directly: https://ppowersteef.itch.io/space-siblings

The majority and busiest of the exams have been finished, and all results that I got so far are looking good, so I've good hopes on the rest of the finals.
So yes, I've returned to TCF, although I don't have vacation yet, there are still some final finals to be handled, but at least I can take it easier.

That said, of course, I havn't been doing nothing in the free time I had. So time to show off some stuff that I made while I was away:

Terraria Mechanic
mechanic.png

My CC Entry of April, a suprisingly quick one too:
Terraria Dryad.png

Samantha sketch, except that I forgot to change the mouse brush so it became half-assed.
Samantha.png
(You'll get a full-assed picture someday)

Steef waiting on a cliff.
Steef.png

Momo from Momodora II
Momo.png

Ninja monkeys popping evil balloons or something.
Monkeys.png

Trex and Silvyne celebrating Sibling day.
National Siblings Day.png

I noticed the new Terraria spoiler on Twitter. and I just found it funny that it was a girl in silver armor using a minishark.
Silver Armor teaser.png

Also, another random doodle because of the typo of the doodle above.
Schark shooting sports.png

^Yes, schark shooting sports is actually a thing.

Not showing all of the stuff at once, I've much more done than just making doodles, but I prefer to show them on another day.
I prefer to not dump all different activities that I did in a full 2 months into a single post. :)

INCOMING REQUEST
(You can do this when its open)
I would like to request a drawing of me. If possible, do it with gunhands.

Attachments

• INCOMING.png
    INCOMING.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 176
Time for the next batch, containing pretty much girls in green. <w<

I've been looking into Super Mario Strikers, and man, the game's brutal and amazing. :v
Furthermore, I really enjoy the artstyle as well. And thus I've given my own shot at drawing this style:
Nageru Strikers 2.png

(The grenade is pretty much normal compared with the rest of the explosions and tackles that happens. v:)

I've also tried to draw the artstyle of Necrodancer, it's been a long time since I've drawn without anti-alias.
Also, Melody favorite dancer:
Melody.png

I've also studied some female body anatomy attempt. This is very essential practise for many things. :v
Also putted the girls into skin-tight outfits so it's a bit less revealing:
Sexy Girls 1.png

Sexy Girls bikini.png

Heard it once again that Nageru looked like Link.
So decided to just put them together to compare how much they look like each other:
Toon Link.png

Although, on the other side, Zelda: BotW also had a Hylian hood ... so:
Hood of the wild.png

(Nobody would notice this)

And so far the Nageru batch, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom