Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I'd like 2 characters please. (Yes, I'm ready for the consequences)
Please make then 2 separate files and not one :)
First, I revamped my OC since the last time I requested. My OC is no longer a recolor. It has some new features.
IMG_0779.PNG
IMG_0786.PNG
Solar Flare Helmet (dyed Sky Blue), Beetle Shell (dyed Sky Blue), Solar Flare Leggings (dyed Sky Blue), Beetle Wings (dyed Martian), Master Ninja Gear (dyed Martian), Rocket Boots (dyed Negative), and Mechanical Glove (dyed Negative).

Second, can you draw my character for my upcoming game?
IMG_0781.JPG (This is the only drawing I've ever made of him.)
His name is Calico. He has blonde hair, a glowing spear (preferably red), and a spiky dark gray headband and armor. He's kinda supposed to be a young hero.

Draw at will! :D

I would like to request my character:Shaedric (Seperated).png Shaedric DG-VR Self Colored.png In a similar position as the second one holding sheathed katana or sword. With the right hand on the handle and the left one on the sheath. You can do whatever you feel like with the sword and sheath design.

giphy.webp

Anyway, here's my request for a bit, with one character, at Spoilers:
She has a hair style with a mix of this https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aMGjjq6_700b.jpg and this http://i.imgur.com/phSQ3Jz.png (With the same color.)

Her clothing is the same as usual, light green sweater, black fingerless gloves, blue shorts, brown belt and light green shoes. Her socks however are longer and they cover up the entire legs. She also has her golden necklace too.

She does not really have a bust on her chest, as it's very very invisible to be seen, she has a body classification of normal, or a Ectomorph type and her body is more of a female type than a male type like how you first did it.

She keeps her white flower on her hair and the sword that she usually uses. But without the green glow on the sword.

She has blue eyes, but she does not have the scarf on my profile pic.

To be completely honest, though, I think you give yourself too little credit: it's not at all easy to do request, especially not so many so quickly. The fact that you manage is a testament to your skill, dedication and willingness. If you are pulling the cart, so to speak, then to me that's not because you have to, but because you are strong enough to do so. ;)
I think this is pretty much my favorite piece I've ever readen on my art thread. Thank you! :D

Am camping right now so can't write a proper request - I would love to bag a place and I'll update it later. If you'd rather not allow me to reserve a slot just ignore this ;)

Good luck with all the requests - it is great you're still doing them!
I don't do reservations, so this post is ignored.
Just a heads up.

View attachment 175088
YES THAT MY CHANCE!
My request is a avatar of my skeleton OC Flaming Boner with a detailed colored design. Flame dye, golden Hermes boots and a black cape.
There's a part where I said I prefer to not do evil characters.
I can do them though, but that's usually against my comfort.

The request is accepted though. I'll only slip through a few as long as I've enough other requests to draw that fits in my comfort zone.
I hope this helped you to make my drawn and colored avatar from my friend Steef.
o_O... I've a hard time understanding this.

It's happening.gif

Anyway, here's my request for a bit, with one character, at Spoilers:
She has a hair style with a mix of this https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aMGjjq6_700b.jpg and this http://i.imgur.com/phSQ3Jz.png (With the same color.)

Her clothing is the same as usual, light green sweater, black fingerless gloves, blue shorts, brown belt and light green shoes. Her socks however are longer and they cover up the entire legs. She also has her golden necklace too.

She does not really have a bust on her chest, as it's very very invisible to be seen, she has a body classification of normal, or a Ectomorph type and her body is more of a female type than a male type like how you first did it.

She keeps her white flower on her hair and the sword that she usually uses. But without the green glow on the sword.

She has blue eyes, but she does not have the scarf on my profile pic.
She sounds familiar...

Oh well, I'd like to give her more detail and corrections. :)
Also, that female Link cosplay, so cuute.

As for all other request, I've accepted them.
So far the request slots have already been filled up half. 10 slots to go from this post.

Last edited:
Hey there, I'd like to make a request. My terraria character. I don't have access to pictures, unfortunately, but he isn't too complex. He has brown, short hair. Brown eyes, and is wearing shroomite armor (minus the helmet). And I am wielding a megashark. :)

Well, I'm back now, and luckily in time for a request!
As you probably guessed, I'd love one of my OC, preferably in a powersuit of some kind. I'd prefer cell shading but don't mind if you feel more like soft instead.
As for a pose I'm fairly relaxed - I trust you to choose something cool!
It would also be neat if he was holding a red Vortex Beater.
References images are on my website: http://madmog.co.uk/gallery.html

Thank you!

Oh hey, a place I can request an art.
Well alright, can I order a cell-shaded version of Mr. Hides-in-Spoilers over here in mostly the same pose except that he's now spinning the sword on his finger with the same arm? If that ends up being too complex for you to accept then just draw what you see.
eIDcOJN.png

Last edited:
Called it. ;)

I absolutely love that you did the bolt strap around her leg, even though it wasn't in the reference. You've got a good memory!
Heh, It's sometimes that I pick my older works with it and see if I can manage to keep some parts of that old style.
I noticed the accessoire was in the older picture, so I decided to add it there as well. :p

Back
Top Bottom