Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I was waiting for your amazing reaction. XD
AND THOSE BACK CREASES THOUGH OR WHATEVER THEY'RE CALLED

uCFTScO.gif

The three lines are actually just an arrow pointing to her butt! :dryadtongue:

Great work man! Your anatomy work is phenomenal. How do you do this?

The only thing I can point out is that the top of her head is a little flat, but other than that, everything is incredible. Good job!

The three lines are actually just an arrow pointing to her butt! :dryadtongue:

Great work man! Your anatomy work is phenomenal. How do you do this?

The only thing I can point out is that the top of her head is a little flat, but other than that, everything is incredible. Good job!
....I can't unsee that arrow now.

Anatomy work remains hard though. But for all backside art I've used different references. This one seems to have worked out the best. Which where I'm glad off. (It's also the first backside pic with the main focus on the butt). Having a pose that catch your interests helps as well.

As for the head itself. I think that's actually a bit intended since Nageru's hair is flat on the top as well. Not sure if it's a mistake or personal style.

Bowser's Inside Story.

Such an amazing game, that's for sure.
It may start of rather weird, but man, the humor that this game has is so priceless.
I've revisited this game a few months ago, and it was once again a great trip. having great memories with it and I'm glad that this game is so well-known among the Mario&Luigi series. Just the fact only that you're able to play as the main villian of awesome and punch everything in your face is amazing.

My favorite is that the focus of the game is aimed at Bowser, seeing how he has solved Fawful's overtake almost on his own. And then at the final fight. When the Dark Star has almost surrounded the world in darkness, only Bowser was left to put an end to it. who just didn't cared about the whole dark invasion plan and just wants Peach back.

This game has showed a side of Bowser that I've really loved.
And that's why I find it worth to be one of the runner-ups of the 'epic final boss series' that I decided to draw:
Versus Dark Bowser.png

"Listen up, You're saying the kingdom will vanish?
NOT TODAY!
THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE!
SO YOU VANISH!"

Bowser's Inside Story.

It may start of rather weird, but man, the humor that this game has is so priceless.
I've revisited this game a few months ago, and it was once again a great trip. having great memories with it and I'm glad that this game is so well-known among the Mario&Luigi series. Just the fact only that you're able to play as the main villian of awesome and punch everything in your face is amazing.

My favorite is that the focus of the game is aimed at Bowser, seeing how he has solved Fawful's overtake almost on his own. And then at the final fight. When the Dark Star has almost surrounded the world in darkness, only Bowser was left to put an end to it. who just didn't cared about the whole dark invasion plan and just wants Peach back.

And that's why I find it worth to be one of the runner-ups of the 'epic final boss series' that I decided to draw:
{ATTACH=SNIP}{/ATTACH}
NOT TODAY!
SO YOU VANISH!"
nOOOOO
AHHHHHH
I'VE PLAYED THIS GAME
MEMORIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-

Bowser's Inside Story.

View attachment 183036
NOT TODAY!
SO YOU VANISH!"
The scene you drew is where I'm stuck right now. I'm finally able to manage sucking up Fawful, but I can't seem to take him down before he comes back out .-.
cool drawing tho

Bowser's Inside Story.

View attachment 183036
NOT TODAY!
SO YOU VANISH!"

Well Bowser was your favourite Steefy, but i totally like Dr Eggman from Sonic Boom. :)

Well, with my job starting tomorrow, I've been busy finishing the stuff that I wanted to be done.

And that were some OC updates as well as an Art Thread update.

Once again, I've made some cleanup in my art thread and this time I've decided to get rid of the remaining single character art I've drawn to someone else. including the thumbnails.
A moment of silence to these char thumbnails:
Cenx dawn.png CGX.png DGVRXiao.png Stardust Helena.png Yoraiz0r.png

But yeah, most of them were outdated, and things have only piled up more since then, I rather prefer the current Request Recaps as it fits better in one image to me.
I've also updated the 'others' folder by removing and adding Terraria Art. might eventuall take a look at that section later.

Now, for the new stuff, I've made reference sheets of my 4 main characters.
With this I've a single image to talk about the character's appearances and stuff.
ppowersteef ref.png
nageru reference new.png
Trex reference.png
Silvyne reference.png

But before I could have worked on the full images some references also needed to be updated.
I've tried earlier to redraw Steef's main outfit, but honestly, the old one didn't looked bad at all, It still fits my style. So I decided to update the old one instead:
ppowersteef heroic.png ->ppowersteef heroic 2.png
And Steef has indeed lost his yellow sclera in his eyes. I had times that I found it difficult to explain it's depth, and sometimes it even discouraged me to draw it too.
I wouldn't say the yellow sclera is entirely gone though, and I won't act like it never existed. I'll just say lore-wise that it has worn out over the time so it's no longer a pernament eye effect. (maybe still temporary)

And Silvyne has also a whole new reference image. Since I didn't had a proper one without the arm cannon:
Silvyne 2017 v2.png

And the Casual outfit seperate because I find it too cute to only include in the reference sheet.
Silvyne Casual cute.png
:D

And finally, the random doodles I've made recently.
The entire compilation of the "Countdown to Samus Returns" doodles:
countdown_to_samus_returns__doodle_compilation_by_ppowersteef-dbo17y0.png

Some random stuff I did for DeviantArts Mashup Challenge:
mashup_challenge__the_fairy_king_by_ppowersteef-dbo3711.png

More random stuff,
The Legend of Yono.png
Context:

Even more random stuff, I really thought I would spend my last week of vacation better.... <.<
Dark Lord Waluigi.png
Context:

I've been playing Chrono Trigger recently, hopefully I'll finish it tonight.
Chrono Trigger.png

Birthday doodle for DG-VR
DG Zephyr.png

A huntress along with a deer.
GN Deer Hero.png

And last but not least, my CC entry of this month, the Tizona, in my prediction of a double serpent blade:
Tizona.png

And that's to wrap it all up.
Even though I'll have my job and stuff, I'll still try and see if I can check by every now and then.
I'm statisfied with what I've done this vacation and I'm glad that I'm able to update the art thread another time.
I also keep trying to keep the Art Thread main post easy to read for everyone, so if you've any suggestions to improve it. let me know. :)

That's all for now, wish me the best of luck on my job!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom