Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

@Eldgar Ω,
so far I understand it:
Eldgar.png

Wrapping up the last one for today. Planning to do the rest of them tomorrow.

So far only 6 of the 10 slots are filled, so there's still room for more requests.

When I'll have another request from ya?
Whoa, calm down. I've yet to start on your first one. :p

Normally I only allow one request from the same person each time I open them. I'd like to give others the choice as well.

Though, if there aren't any slots filled after sunday, I might make an exception.

I think I'll take a second one.
Human this time. Somewhat surprised I haven't been able to get any art of her yet.
Black, hooded outfit (although she doesn't have the hood on most of the time), short sleeves, has a scale pattern to it.
Shoulder length, blonde hair
A scar on her right arm, horizontal
Sword that looks somewhat like this
1580675331343.png
Just a darker and thinner blade, also, no pommel (that circle thing at the bottom of the hilt), also, in use would have electricity around the blade.
And a handgun, something like this in design
1580676579611.png

2nd request after Dan... that'll come in a bit, I need to be back home to get the images soon. I'll edit with a ref later. Besides, I love Dan's art man, thanks so much!

Alright, 2nd request, another guy in a suit of armor (and this time, completely in armor)! His nickanme is Digital, but his real name and face is kept beyond secret (until the obligatory scenes for him and his backstory).

boread.png

1580732903694.png
1580732915075.png
1580733156571.png

1580733013323.png

Note that he has a holographic projector that projects his simple face (as depicted in the first two pictures in the 2nd group).

Last edited:
Could you do Anastasia from FGO too?
Character artwork:
1580823179386.png

In-game appearance:
1580823221093.png

Could her summon please be included in the picture?

Could you do Anastasia from FGO too?
Character artwork:
View attachment 235026
In-game appearance:
View attachment 235027
Could her summon please be included in the picture?
You're...quite testing my boundaries of 'evil looking spirits', lol.
Even though I've already drawn a shady Stardust Guardian at the start, I didn't felt really comfortable with it. So I don't want to do another.
I'd rather prefer to do a different one, if you don't mind.

You're...quite testing my boundaries of 'evil looking spirits', lol.
Even though I've already drawn a shady Stardust Guardian at the start, I didn't felt really comfortable with it. So I don't want to do another.
I'd rather prefer to do a different one, if you don't mind.
Sure, what's your opinion on bulls? Relevant to what other servant I want to request.

1580824645666.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom