Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

@Vil (V)
Here's your second request, was quite a fun one to do. :)
Chir Cyber Girl.png

Thanks for Digital man! Although his pose is kind of weird to say, something of like of Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid) type of weird, because his pose reminds of me of this.

Thanks for Digital man! Although his pose is kind of weird to say, something of like of Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid) type of weird, because his pose reminds of me of this.
the idea was to have some form of "Landing pose" to add some dynamic.
...I can see why it looks more like he's balancing on one leg though. <.<

February went by fast,

I've been very productive at the first two weeks of the month, and then I started playing Breath of the Wild for 2 weeks straight. :p

However, I'd like to announce that my Art Thread's OP has been updated!

In short:
- recent art is added and updated to thumbnails
- huge cleanup in spoiler-fests and OC information
- Added gamedev section
- cleanup in the old 'other stuff' section, Terraria doodles has been moved right under the other Terrariart.

Terrariart section:
First and foremost, the Terrariart has been updated with new thumbnails, and broken thumbnails/links have been fixed.
The spoiler with Terraria doodles have also been moved upwards, so they fit in the Terraria Art section:
1583080455072.png

OC's (Original Characters) section:
As said before, the OC info section was a huuge mess. There were spoilers everywhere where you had to click to view an old image. I didn't found that efficiënt.
So most of my OC information tab now looks like this:
1583080602775.png

I want to make it look more cleaner without having to remove images.
Some of the images have been put together in one spoiler, to save unnecesary clicks, and makes viewing them easier:
1583081243401.png

And in the 'more' section is now all old art placed together, with an extra section for bigger images:
1583080710095.png
The OC section has now also a link to my toyhou.se, which I'll also update for OC information.

Indie games section:
Furthermore, I've decided to make a section for the indie games I've made, game development is what I consider an art as well, so I think it's fair to advertise them here as well. :p
1583080634645.png

Extra section:
This section was in a need of a cleanup, I'm not much of a pixel-artist of an animator. (besides for gamedev).
So it wouldn't really do good to showcase them in thumbnails. So theve have been shortened up in the spoilers.
The animations and Fire Emblem sprites are still present in the spoilers, to avoid the risk of broken images, these will be kept there.

The shimejiee tab has been removed entirely, and is currently only accessable in the shimejiee thread.
To be fair, since that I've created that thread, I've also ceased doing them. they had a good time showcasing.

1583081787598.png

Today was also the month of valentine, and as usual, and I've liked to see Sapphire in this settlement as well. :passionate:
My heart is burning for you.png

Valentine's day is one of the days I don't take too serious, but appearantly I havn't skipped a valentine artwork each year. Pretty suprising huh?

I've also picked up Evoland 1 & 2 on the Switch. it's somewhat similair to 'the messenger' of switching into different artstyles, en even different gamemodes.
The whole series is a nostalgia trip, and I'd say it's worth picking up. Especially Evoland 2.
So I decided to draw one of the characters from Evoland 2: Fina:
Fina.png

And some more doodles on the way:

As done earlier at the start of the month, I've opened requests again, and done 10 of them.
These are also compiled in the next Request Recap, which is also already visible on the main post:
Request Recap 15.png

Besides these, I've also done some friend requests:
Fren requests.png
Sheep.png

I've tried to go back into daily doodling again, starring Nageru's return:
GN Return of Nageru.png

She also get to meet Sapphire, and they seem to get along pretty well:
GN Ninjas and valkyries.png
GN In your eyes.png
GN Angel friend.png

Aaaand then Zelda: Breath of the Wild happened, so the other 2 weeks were just weeks of relax. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for the status of game development:
I've taken a break this month, so I'll be honest to say nothing has happened.
Just thoughts and plans on pushing forward. But I don't prefer to do too much because of stress and headache.
Right now I'm feeling 'okay', but I've decided that I only want to continue if I'm feeling 100% healthy.

The lent period before easter has also started, so I think that's also the moment where I'll take a Social Media break from now, With a focus to recover properly.
I've done a lot to keep the stuff up to date, so I find the break well-deserved.

Hope to see you all during Easter again!

Lent 2020.png

Back
Top Bottom