Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Hard time to keep track all the stuff I've drawn, I should make a list of things I've made before updating the thread.
I should also stop uploading doodles, Because there are going to be too much of them.

Well, anyway, some art I've made.

Birthday Drawings from @DG-VR.
DGVR.png
NageruxXiao.png

Random drawing for @Skye the Kitsune
Skye the kitsune.png

And OC thumbnails:
Thumbnail Steef.png
Thumbnail Nageru.png
Thumbnail Trex.png
Thumbnail Thardus.png
Thumbnail Silvyne.png

Including (@CGX Games 's OC)
Thumbnail George.png

I have also a Zelda drawing going on, It's not ready yet, but wips are found on my profile

Last edited:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess was an epic game, (and pretty much all of the Zelda games I've played so far).

What I found really awesome was the final fight, after three different forms against Ganondorf, (including the awesome horseback ride, whoo!)
You've to face him in a sword duel. an awesome duel, So I decided to draw the part where They clashed the sword against each other.
link vs ganondorf.png

WIP images:
part1.png part2.png part3.png part4.png part5.PNG part6.png

on a small note, I like how the final results look like :) (Except the background, that could have looked better)

Last edited:
Looks like details were the easiest part. :dryadnaughty:
Awesome artwork and badass fight, couldn't have asked for more! :dryadsmile:
That made me want to play Legend of Zelda: TP.

It always is a true joy to actually see the improvements artists make, and I only wish I had samples of my writing to compare to my writing status now. It's a nice perspective, and your constant improvement is a great example of it Steef. I hope to see more artwork soon, and keep up the good work.
a thousand curses to Skye The Kitsune getting free arts from the likes of Steef, I WILL BE BACK

Improvement is trully palpable, indeed. It's always nice to see that your favourite artist gets better and better.
Teal, you don't have any of the older writings?
You mean Crystal the Lynx?

Improvement is trully palpable, indeed. It's always nice to see that your favourite artist gets better and better.
Teal, you don't have any of the older writings?
You mean Crystal the Lynx?
My usual process for writing, from previous times, was write something, meticulously edit it, reread it. Oh, yeah, and then quickly proceed to chant burn it with fire. And then quite literally do that. But now Zesko has enough flame for the whole forums so no need.

Anywho, this is steef's thread. Go give him your monies. Now.

My usual process for writing, from previous times, was write something, meticulously edit it, reread it. Oh, yeah, and then quickly proceed to chant burn it with fire. And then quite literally do that. But now Zesko has enough flame for the whole forums so no need.

A good way to write something is to write it out the first time, Leave it for a few days, and then come back to it as the reader

A good way to write something is to write it out the first time, Leave it for a few days, and then come back to it as the reader
I'll consider your advice bud, thanks.
Where is the real Teal, and what have you done with him, well actually, never mind this one seems better.

But, also, let's not derail this topic please.

Yeah, Zesko's burned enough, already. I would still leave some of my old text samples, probably in Word or something, to spot what did I get better with after all this time.
And I only have 2 and half Euro... :|

It always is a true joy to actually see the improvements artists make, and I only wish I had samples of my writing to compare to my writing status now. It's a nice perspective, and your constant improvement is a great example of it Steef. I hope to see more artwork soon, and keep up the good work.
a thousand curses to Skye The Kitsune getting free arts from the likes of Steef, I WILL BE BACK
And I would like it if the off-topic stops from here.

So far I've still two other genres of final boss drawings left. after that, artblocks will rule again.

Back
Top Bottom