Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

i asked because your status said closed.
but the artist request condition said open/public
sorry if i'm being stupid.

i asked because your status said closed.
but the artist request condition said open/public
sorry if i'm being stupid.
Well, this is what I assume how it works, but can't be for sure:
The status means the actual status of requests.
And the artist request condition means how it's done when requests are open.

Selecting the 'artist request condition' to 'not taking requests' sounds like to me that they'll never open.

But that's what I assume, I should read the rules to check if it might be different.

[Edit] I might change the tag to 'friends only', but I also make drawings of people I lesser know.

Last edited:
Well, this is what I assume how it works, but can't be for sure:
The status means the actual status of requests.
And the artist request condition means how it's done when requests are open.

Selecting the 'artist request condition' to 'not taking requests' sounds like to me that they'll never open.

But that's what I assume, I should read the rules to check if it might be different.

Spot on.

[Edit] I might change the tag to 'fiends only', but I also make drawings of people I lesser know.

Mwahahahaha, one day I will befriend the ppowersteef, and take over the forums with my new found cool art. Whatever, Teal. Back in your box

Looking back at such a colourful and wonderful thread, I just realised how much I love the piece you did for me when I was head of The Boreal Bookshelf. I might have to change back to that avatar at some point.

Looking back at such a colourful and wonderful thread, I just realised how much I love the piece you did for me when I was head of The Boreal Bookshelf. I might have to change back to that avatar at some point.
What was funny is that I was yesterday looking back at this thread too, seeing all the comments throughout the year makes me happy.

I'm also glad to hear you still enjoy the one I made for you :happy:

Back
Top Bottom